15lbs down w/embarrassing underwear shots...eek!

Options

Replies

• jeff261159
    jeff261159 Posts: 385
    Options
    Thats an amazing transformation, the smile is better in the after pics as well, that tells you something!
  • NoWeighJose74
    NoWeighJose74 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job. Congratz! :smile:
  • tigertchr23
    tigertchr23 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    HAWTY! Great work! :flowerforyou:
  • melo78
    melo78 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    you look really great!! keep it up and good luck on p90x!!! :)
  • chelledepriest
    Options
    You look incredible!! Way to go!!
  • musica814
    musica814 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I would've never guessed you had just had a baby, even in your before pictures! I know you said you did a mix of Jillian Michael's dvd's but I'm just curious what your workout schedule was like. I'm currently on L1D8 of 30 Day Shred and I love it but I really want to try her other dvd's too. Did you do a different dvd every day/every other day?
  • frankbo25
    frankbo25 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    nothing to be embarrased about ...great job!!
  • DixieDarlin1987
    DixieDarlin1987 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I would've never guessed you had just had a baby, even in your before pictures! I know you said you did a mix of Jillian Michael's dvd's but I'm just curious what your workout schedule was like. I'm currently on L1D8 of 30 Day Shred and I love it but I really want to try her other dvd's too. Did you do a different dvd every day/every other day?

Thank you so much! My workout schedule wasn't set in stone...but it went something like this:
    I did 30 day shred 5-6 days a week for about 6 weeks
    Then I started doubling up and doing two levels and I added in NMTZ and BFBM, 5-6 days a week. I would alternate 30 DS, BFBM, 30 DS, NMTZ, 30 DS. Most days that I did 30 DS, I did two levels (which ever two levels I felt like doing) but sometimes I would be too tired and I would just do one (I always try to listen to my body) Then I stopped that rotation and went all the way through Ripped in 30, doing it 6 days per level and one rest day before advancing. And like I said, it was never set in stone....when I first started, I would get so irritated if something got in the way of my workout, but I learned to just to just roll with it....when life happens, just modify the routine as needed and pick up where you left off. The Jillian dvds are a great workout, even if you don't double up like I did, but I was having a hard time with the last 10 lbs (they were EXTREMELY stubborn) so I was working extra hard. I am now starting P90x!!!
  • DixieDarlin1987
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the sweet comments....I feel FANTASTIC and I couldn't have done it without y'all!!! :flowerforyou:
  • thkelly
    thkelly Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    pics not working on the work computer so i'll take everyone's word for it.

congrats :)
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    Wow, thanks for the link on my 30DS post! GREAT changes!!!
  • CynthiaS
    CynthiaS Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    wow hun you look wonderful congrats on the loss & your son is so cute :)
  • DixieDarlin1987
    Options
    Thank you! :flowerforyou:
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!! What an inspiration to moms like myself who feel we are never going to get our body back!!!! GOOD JOB!! :noway:
    LOL!
  • Silver180
    Silver180 Posts: 294
    Options
    Hellooooooo Mama! ;) Great job!
  • staceyGO
    staceyGO Posts: 376
    Options
    Lower ab/hip lines... meow!!! Ican't wait to get those back! You look awesome!!
  • gdortiz
    gdortiz Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    uh yeah, any more "embarrasing" underwear shots you wanna share? ;)
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    you are one fit super mom you've inspired me:drinker:
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    you are one fit super mom you've inspired me:drinker:
  • jessradtke
    jessradtke Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    You looked great before, and now you look FANTASTIC! Very inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!