Purple Team 09/08/2008

Options
GOOD MORNING!

How are you all doing? How was your weekend?

I jogged/walked a total of 10 miles this weekend. I did go out to eat more than I usually do though... So I think that is going to affect my weigh in. I calculated everything I ate and I seem to have stayed within my calorie range. We shall see tomorrow.

Last night I impaled my skull on the bottom of the cupboard as I was coming up from putting soap in the dishwasher. :frown: Talk about painful!!! :sad: Today I feel a bit dizzy but hopefully I can just take a day and rest a little.

How did you all do this weekend?

Replies

• tall_t
    tall_t Posts: 251
    Options
    GOOD MORNING!

I jogged/walked a total of 10 miles this weekend. I did go out to eat more than I usually do though... So I think that is going to affect my weigh in. I calculated everything I ate and I seem to have stayed within my calorie range. We shall see tomorrow.

Last night I impaled my skull on the bottom of the cupboard as I was coming up from putting soap in the dishwasher. :frown: Talk about painful!!! :sad: Today I feel a bit dizzy but hopefully I can just take a day and rest a little.

• Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    bumpin this to chat on when I get back from workin out...:drinker: :drinker:

Hope everyone is having a great start to their day:happy:
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I blew out my tire on the highway this morning, the one day I don't have my tools with me...what a way to start the week. :grumble:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    GOOD MORNING!

Poor thing. I'll bet it left quite a bruise on your noggin. I've done that too. Definitely take it easy for the day, at least.

10mi. over the weekend - that's great! 13.gif
  • carak2000
    Options
    It was my Aunt's 70th birthday part in the Hampton's, so I'm afraid I ate more than my share yesterday, but I did run three miles and take a dance class, so I think I didn't go over much or maybe not at all. I'm hoping to make up for it this week, but I'm so busy and getting together for dinners with people so many nights this week I hope I can keep it together even while I'm eating out.

Wish me luck and I PROMISE after this weekend, I am done making all these dinner plans and will be back to only eating the food I cook in my own kitchen and seriously controlling my calorie intake.

Go team!
  • melissa73
    Options
    This weekend was good I ate within my calories on Saturday and did the treadmill for an hour. But Sunday I went over my calories by 200. Probably because it was my rest day and my husband was off work too. Might have to change it to a day in the middle of the week.

I am setting goals for myself for every week. This week I am going to do HHA (hip hop abs) for three days and run/walk on the treadmill 3 days this week.
    Hope Everyone has a great week.

Go purple!
    Melissa
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I had a great weekend, dispite the fact that my Chargers lost in the last two seconds. I'm a new member of the purple team and find that it's helping me stick to my goals so I don't let the team down.

Go team Purple, keep going strong to the end of the week. Don't lose in the last two seconds like the Chargers!
  • pecksun8
    Options
    A lot better today! No back problems, and I didn't gain anything even though I had three days off! I also went 30 minutes longer on the eliptical today! So, so far it's been good.
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Hi Purple People! I haven't lost yet but I'm feeling good -- got in 2 hours at gym this morning!

Keep it up!
  • faythe
    faythe Posts: 245
    Options
    My weekend could have been better, but then again, it could have been worse, too! The weather out here hasn't been all that much fun. Lots of rain and gloom. BUT, I'm down .8 pounds from where I was last Tuesday! :happy: :drinker:

Forgot to say that I exercised. :happy: A half hour on the elliptical and about 2 hours of yoga over the weekend. Yay for me!
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Had a great weekend. Well, 1/2 of the weekend. TS Hanna -pretty much poured down rain all day Sat- ate within my calories.

Sun--Race day baby, and my driver won!! Woohoo----Definitly ate over my calories, but walked, and walked and walked at the track...So, I don't feel too bad.:flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Good Morning my Wonderful Purple Team Mates!!:happy:

So how is eveyrone? Read to weigh in and keep Puprle Rockin Da House?!

I'll be weighing in on Weds. as usual....

Faythe....great point....it would be awesome if we all got to posting more on here and getting support from one another and cheering one another on..... We can keep our Thread at the TOP of the list!! Everyone can then find us easier and we can keep on bringin it each weigh in!!:heart:

Have a super day ALL!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Good Morning my Wonderful Purple Team Mates!!:happy:

So how is eveyrone? Read to weigh in and keep Puprle Rockin Da House?!

I'll be weighing in on Weds. as usual....

Faythe....great point....it would be awesome if we all got to posting more on here and getting support from one another and cheering one another on..... We can keep our Thread at the TOP of the list!! Everyone can then find us easier and we can keep on bringin it each weigh in!!:heart:

Have a super day ALL!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

OMGoodness...:noway: just look at all those typos...:laugh: Please try to overlook them....I just turned on the computer not long ago and my fingers must be needing to stretch out first:tongue:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    :happy: post post post...we need ONE ANOTHER!!:flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    bump:tongue:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    :noway: bump:happy:
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Can someone PLEASE get rid of all the McD's within a 50mile radius of me!!!!! It's suuuuucking meeee innnnnnn!!!!!!tilt.gif

crazy.gif

burger.giffrenchfries.gifsoda.gif

No stop! fryingpan.gif
  • Canelitas
    Options
    Hi my fellow Purple Plums :bigsmile:

So is everyone ready to show off our new weight numbers???

I didn't have a good week at all, As some of you know, I started a new job, and everything is good, until I get home, I started following a meal schd. and by the time I get home, I'm hungry....I had forgotten what hunger pains felt like...Isn't that horrible? :ohwell:

I'm determined to follow my schd. though. :bigsmile:
  • dothompson
    Options
    Can someone PLEASE get rid of all the McD's within a 50mile radius of me!!!!! It's suuuuucking meeee innnnnnn!!!!!!tilt.gif

crazy.gif

burger.giffrenchfries.gifsoda.gif

No stop! fryingpan.gif

Get the Southwest Salad with grilled chicken. I had it yesterday and it rocks. Also the Diet Coke that's so big it really ought to have a diving board. I was stuffed and I think it was 320 calories.?.
  • dothompson
    Options
    This is my first week in this challenge and I lost 4 pounds. I love this challenge. Go purple!!!!!