How often do you weight in?

Options
13»

Replies

• art4fun69
    art4fun69 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Once a week. Although I have to force myself not to hop on the scale during the week. LOL
  • milaxx
    milaxx Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Everyone is different but I only weigh in once a month. I don't want this to be about the scale. For me this was more about making a lifestyle change. I wanted to get back into the habit of eating properly and getting in exercise on a regular basis. of course I notice the weigh loss; I can feel it in my clothes. I just didn't want this to be about the scale. I review my food diaries and think about where my sodium/sugar and fat levels are and what I could or should have done differently. The benefit for me is that I am now making conscious choices in what I eat. I survived a weekend with my family that was destined to challenge my clean eat habits and managed to not get derailed. Today I went to the movies and had no desire to eat any of that horrible concession stand food. So I check in once a month to make sure things are going as well as I would like and so far so good.
  • KierstyPants
    KierstyPants Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Twice.
    Once on mondays to be official.
    One on thursdays to track my progress xD
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    once a day at the gym, just to see how i'm doing
  • hillview2
    hillview2 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I weigh every day except when traveling for work (about 40% of the time). I only log loss and only after 2 days of that loss.