Diamonds in the Rough 7 Week Challenge: Round 2 [Week 4]

Options

Replies

• tramik31
    tramik31 Posts: 17
    Options
    QOTD - Tuesday!

QOTD: Tuesday- Has losing weight had any effect on your sex life? If so is it better or worse?

Yes, a major affect! Definitely VERY POSITIVE :-D I have more endurance, energy and flexibility ;-)
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    QOTD: Tuesday- Has losing weight had any effect on your sex life? If so is it better or worse?

I haven't lost enough weight to tell yet.:sad:
  • momogogo
    momogogo Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Ummmm..... Now we can turn the lights on. LOL
  • jwill10
    jwill10 Posts: 30
    Options
    Great Job Diamonds. I would like to know how you ladies are reaching double digits though!!!!!
    QOTD Monday- I joined MFP about 4 months after I joined the gym, I was just searching through my apps when it popped up, and it still took me about another month to do the profile and see that there was a great community here :)
    QOTD Tuesday- It has absoulutely helped our sex life ;p I think mostly because I am more comfortable with myself.
  • chasekilgannon
    Options

Yes. Better.

Sorry I'm not my usual snarky self. I'm sick. Everyone is sick. Sneezing has become my life. Stupid weekend.
  • miss_jamaica
    miss_jamaica Posts: 376 Member
    Options

I want to say better... but unfortunately my man has not completely overcome his jealousy over my relationship with the treadmill. So, I have had to deal with his passive aggressiveness every time I spend time working out = less sex.

When it happens though... it's better :-)
  • DiamondsInTheRough
    Options
    Hello Ladies! Here is the new DITR team list. There may be another update or 2 before the end of the week. KEEP SHINING DIVAS! ...and yellow diamonds, please say hello to your new members bballgrrl34 and jamgal78. They were both a part of DITR Round 1, so I already know how awesome they are!

5758057076_23bdb38e07_b.jpg
  • morefitmom
    morefitmom Posts: 264 Member
    Options

I believe that it is better because my confidence, energy, and endurance are all elevated.
  • starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Options

No not yet!
  • HungryMom
    HungryMom Posts: 280
    Options
    QOTD Monday: I joined MFP at my all time heaviest weight in mid-January. I began a Biggest Loser/Support group with friends who recommended the site.

QOTD Tuesday: It has certainly increased my desire but unfortunately not the frequency. Like Jamaica my DH may have some jealousy issues with my night visits to the gym. ;-)
  • ElleJay221
    ElleJay221 Posts: 104 Member
    Options

Better - mainly because I am much more confident.....
  • dab52776
    dab52776 Posts: 536 Member
    Options

Sadly, I can't say that I notice a difference yet :frown:
  • TrimmingTracie
    Options
    Tuesday QoTD: Losing weight has made my sex life alot better, I am more limber and I feel sexier, I feel more aroused also.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Welcome, New Diamonds!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    QOTD Wednesday: What workouts do you love/hate/love to hate?

I love my dreadmill (name calling aside)! I love to hate Jillian Michaels! I call her every name in the book (quietly so my children will not repeat:tongue: ). However, I love the fact that I'm starting to see ab muscles that I didn't think existed. I really like touse the elliptical, but I don't have one.
  • kkmark
    kkmark Posts: 558 Member
    Options

Definitely yes luv to show my curves and trying to wear all new sexy clothes as i am so proud of my body now :happy:

I luv the most now are Billy banks jr. cardioke its so fun,zumba. Hate hmm not sure yet i guess if i have to workout alone i luv group classes

Love to hate jillian michaels 30 day shred n kickboxing class they kill you but they work

Welcome to new diamonds

Kathy
  • morefitmom
    morefitmom Posts: 264 Member
    Options

Hmm, I would have to say the Jillian Michaels, No More Trouble Zone workout. It is tough and she taunts you thoughout while she doesn't even do all of the workout. But it is sooo good. I could feel the burn and noticed the changes to my body.
  • jamgal789
    jamgal789 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hey Diamonds! Thanks for the warm welcome. I’m super excited to be a part of what seems to be a thriving group of motivated gals!

QOTD Monday: At what point in your weight loss journey did you join MFP?

I became so uncomfortable in my body and my clothes that I started to shy away from social interactions outside the home. I had never been truly successful in my weight loss attempts…then I read a book that inspired me to believe that I could achieve my ideal weight. WHAT??!! I found MFP by accident, when I was at my highest weight. But it was at the right time, and I decided to use it to aid my journey.

QOTD Tuesday: Has losing weight had any effect on your sex life? If so is it better or worse?

Yes, for the better. Because my hubby and I workout together, we spend more time together and talk much more…which lends itself to greater intimacy.

INSANITY!! I love what it’s doing for my body, but I get nervous before each workout. I yell at or complain to the TV screen when I’m not gasping for breath. And if I miss a morning workout, I feel unsettled all day until I make it up in the evening. Definitely a love/hate relationship!

~Trish
  • KPstartingover
    KPstartingover Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    QOTD Wednesday: Workout I love to hate is definitely running. I also love how I feel when I'm done, which is why I do it! Workout I actually love is walking outside. I agree with others about love to hate Jillian - but I like the intervals - I can do each exercise as long as it ends in 30 seconds!
  • HungryMom
    HungryMom Posts: 280
    Options
    QOTD Wednesday: I am learning to love running outside. I have always preferred my treadmill but have been trying to do a few runs a week outside. Outside I run faster, get out of my head and look around, and can spit :blushing:. I would never admit it while running up that steep hill outside my neighborhood, but I am really enjoying it now.