Diamonds in the Rough 7 Week Challenge: Round 2 [Week 4]

Options

Replies

• miss_jamaica
    miss_jamaica Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    QOTD Wednesday: What workouts do you love/hate/love to hate?

I completely agree with Kate. Jillian is the devil/my best friend! I am spoiled by her DVD's and can't stand those super happy trainers who make exercising look like the ONLY way they want to spend their day. She keeps it real... work hard and get results. Period.

My fitness level is completely changed thanks to 30 DS. I may owe Jillian my life in the end.
  • morefitmom
    morefitmom Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    QOTD: Tuesday- Has losing weight had any effect on your sex life? If so is it better or worse?

Definitely yes luv to show my curves and trying to wear all new sexy clothes as i am so proud of my body now :happy:

I luv the most now are Billy banks jr. cardioke its so fun,zumba. Hate hmm not sure yet i guess if i have to workout alone i luv group classes

Love to hate jillian michaels 30 day shred n kickboxing class they kill you but they work

Welcome to new diamonds

Kathy

Good for you Kathy!! Embrace those curves and strut your new confidence! LOVE IT!!:flowerforyou:
  • jwill10
    jwill10 Posts: 30
    Options
    Please note I am replying on my phone please ignore typos!
    Qotd weds: I looove to hate jillian Michaels, I want to punch her in the face and then hug her for getting those inches off my waist ;p
  • momogogo
    momogogo Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    My LOVE/HATE realtionship has got to be with my Turbo Fire dvd set. Chalene is amazing, but she don't mess arround. I love the effects, but the workout is so intense. It's worth the grief when I see the results.
  • nkfowler74
    nkfowler74 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    QOTD: Tuesday- Has losing weight had any effect on your sex life? If so is it better or worse?

So far, no changes. However, my weight has never really been a factor with our sex life. Its the fact that we have a 1yr old, 3 yr old, and 13 yr old. lol
  • bballgrrl34
    bballgrrl34 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I am excited to join DITR Round 2. I enjoyed the first round and happy to be here now. Good luck everyone and I am definitely here to cheer you on.

QOTD Wednesday:

I love playing basketball. I barely count that as working out. It more like just playing a game. I love to hate 30 Day shred. I love it, but boy do I hate it at the same time. Also, I was never a runner in the past. I used to despise it, but now I enjoy it. It still kinda shocks me that I enjoy it. I am training for a 1/2 marathon that is in a week and a 3 mile run is like a warm up. I had never run 3 miles before joining MFP.

Is there a QOTD for Thursday? Also, am I supposed to come up with a QOTD for tomorrow?
  • nkfowler74
    Options

I love Leslie Sansone's "Walk Away the Pounds" dvd and Zumba for the Kinect. I also love the treadmill. I guess I don't really hate any workouts. And along with many others, I love to hate Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred.... love the results and even some of the exercises, but overall am starting to hate the mere sight of JM's face ;) My 13 yr old thinks JM should be a prison guard since she is leaving Biggest Loser. lol
  • nkfowler74
    Options
    Hello everyone,

Is there a QOTD for Thursday? Also, am I supposed to come up with a QOTD for tomorrow?

Welcome to Round 2!!

My partner will be posting the QOTD today. And I am the QOTD for tomorrow :)
  • chasekilgannon
    Options

Any sports, sans baseball really. I love soccer and basketball most. Swimming is also a fave, if I had a suit I'd be out there more often.

Hate elliptical.
  • countryrose7
    countryrose7 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Tues QOTD--No, sadly it hasn't changed my sex life yet. My hubby is still gone most every night.
    Wed QOTD--WHat workouts do you love/hate/love to hate?----30DS! I love the results I'm seeing but I sure do hate to do the work!

Sorry I've been absent from the board, lots of stress at home right now. I promise I'll be better!
  • kaveril422
    kaveril422 Posts: 116 Member
    Options

Heck yeah! I used to feel gross and embarrassed about being naked, not that I have made it to sexy or anything, but I do feel better about my looks. Also since I am more in shape, it definitely changes things. In a good way:)

QOTD: Wednesday- I hate jogging, but it helps so much. I used to hate the elliptical, but now that I can stand on my scale comfortably with my legs together, I love my leg workouts.
  • nikkiws
    nikkiws Posts: 164
    Options

No change really.... you have a baby and your sex life pretty much is non existent for the first year!!
  • nikkiws
    Options

At the moment I am loving 30 day shred although didn't love the first day as I struggle to walk for a couple of days due to a quad muscle injury!! I love swimming too, hate wise, it has to be Spinning classes, I honestly nearly puked during the last one I did!
  • nikkiws
    Options
    QOTD Thursday!

Sorry this is late in the day (in the UK!)

My father died exactly a month ago and when you loose a loved one like that, it makes you think about your priorities and what you would like to achieve in life.
    Do you have a 'bucket list' and what are the top three items?

My answer is:
    1: To climb to Base Camp at Mount Everest
    2. To fly in a helicopter over the Rockies
    3. To cuddle a monkey (I did that one on our honeymoon in Sri Lanka!)
  • lydt5880
    lydt5880 Posts: 90 Member
    Options

I love walking, dancing and cross trainer/elipitical. I hate swimming (Afro-caribean girl with wet do no mix!)

QOTD Thursday:Do you have a 'bucket list' and what are the top three items?

My answer is:
    1: To visit jungle of South America
    2. To visit my mum's place of birth-Ghana
    3. To go to some Oriental city and eat their food at 3am
  • tramik31
    tramik31 Posts: 17
    Options

I love the elliptical / I hate push ups!!! Royally! / I love to hate squats and lunges....
  • tramik31
    tramik31 Posts: 17
    Options

Unfortunately I do not have a bucket list, but I will definitely think about it now...
  • starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Options

I love Jillan Michaels 30 Day Shred, I also love Turbo Jam. I hate the eliptical machine and I hated my training session with my personal trainer. I think I just may hate the gym.

I do not have a bucket list but the top 3 things I have to do in this life are... 1) have kids, 2) visit Africa 3) lose this weight.
  • nkfowler74
    Options
    QOTD Thursday: Do you have a 'bucket list' and what are the top three items?

I don't have a formal bucket list. But 3 things that come to mind:

1. Travel to England and while I'm there have a beer in a local pub with my DITR partner Nikki
    2. Hula with my husband on a beach in Hawaii ~ looking fit/ slender in my top and grass skirt ;)
    3. Raise my 3 kids to be well-rounded, emotionally-stable, healthy and happy people
  • countryrose7
    countryrose7 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    QOTD Thursday: Do you have a 'bucket list' and what are the top three items?

I'm going to have to revise my bucket list now. Priorites change!