What's your favorite brand of greek yogurt?

Options

Replies

• Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    Options
    Chobani, either the raspberry or strawberry. Has plenty of protein too :happy:
  • kimberlyAjohnson
    kimberlyAjohnson Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Chobani (I just had some strawberry banana, my fave!) and Fage are my favorites. I'm not a big fan of Oikos or Stonyfield.
  • kate2004rock
    kate2004rock Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Fage or Oikos. I don't go to the same store all the time and you cannot always find the brand you want at different grocery store chains!
  • beatlemom
    beatlemom Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Chobani definately. Oikos is good too.
  • jcott28
    jcott28 Posts: 16
    Options
    I've not had too many brands, but I LOVE Chobani, and I am not a big greek yogurt fan. The box they have at Costco has 3 flavors (Peach, Strawberry, and Blueberry). I love them all, low cal, and tons of protein to keep you full for a while.
  • FabOma08
    FabOma08 Posts: 500
    Options
    I just tried the Greek Yogurt today for the first time. I bought it but then chickened out when my daughter said it was gross! She's crazy, it's fabulous. I had the Stonyfield Oikos Super Fruits. Now, after reading this I'm gonna have to go check out some others. I'll do a variety taste test and get back to ya with my results!! By the way, I'm a very picky eater so it's gotta be really good!
  • VRoseDuda
    VRoseDuda Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Pineapple Chobani or Fage w/ honey
    Those are the 2 that I buy.
  • remaho80
    remaho80 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    By the way, I'm a very picky eater so it's gotta be really good!

Me too!

It seems as though Chobani and Fage are the winners. I have only tried Yoplait and Athenos and wasn't too impressed. Thank you everyone!
  • singer201
    singer201 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Zoi honey-flavored. It's a Washington state brand, but I've found it as far away as Montana. Our Winco store carries it at almost half what QFC charges.
  • harliquinnraver
    Options
    i LOVE Chobani!
  • lisafred24
    lisafred24 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Yoplait 2x protein or Dannon. I do not like Chobani.
  • PediDocChicago
    PediDocChicago Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I like the Fage 2%. With Honey and some fresh berries - delicious!
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Chobani. I don't eat greek yogurt too often, but when I do, chobani is the best. Blueberry chobani to be more specific.
  • kristina0206
    Options
    Chobani from Costco usually comes in strawberry, blueberry and peach, but I swear I've also seen pomegranate, vanilla, and honey at Jewel, where they are a little more expensive. Fage is really good too!
  • remaho80
    remaho80 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Chobani it is! It tried the blueberry one today and it was awesome! I can't wait to try more. I may just have to buy the box at Costco!
  • pattycakes726
    pattycakes726 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Brown Cow Greek, Stonyfield Oikos and Chobani are all excellent. I buy which ever one is on sale that week!
  • FabOma08
    FabOma08 Posts: 500
    Options
    I picked up some of Dannon's and the Fage today. I'll try them out over this next few days!
  • bayles1
    bayles1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Fage with honey.I had never tried greek yoghurt until two months ago,now my fridge is permanently full of it.
  • osucristina
    osucristina Posts: 197
    Options
    I like Oikos for plain, which I also use instead of sour cream. For flavored... Chobani is where it's at.
  • lajuice24
    lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I like both Chobani and Fage, Oikos makes a good one too!