Well, 7lbs to go...vote on your preferred body type =p.

Options
crisanderson27
crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
:bigsmile: 7lbs to go before I take some time and consider precisely where I want to go with this. I know it's my body, and I know that I'm the one that has to live with it...but the 'who has your perfect body' thread really got me thinking.

My family naturally bulks up. Back, shoulders, pecs...we get HUGE so easily, it actually sort of sucks lol. Even when I'm fat...it's a chubby face, big shoulders and arms...and a nice round belly topping it off lol.

So, girls...I want to show you some pictures of me now...some pictures of my little brother to explain how easily we bulk up (and what I'd look very much like if I pushed it lol)...and then some pictures of a couple body types I like (the key is that I like them all...so I win regardless)...then let YOU tell me which you like best =D.

First, me now:

7434194_7689.jpg
My front with very little work...and about 20-22% body fat. I guess what muscle there is to see is mostly just natural build. Can't WAIT until this is solid.

7434194_4560.jpg
Full front picture on the same day.

7434194_7487.jpg
Full back picture....today.

Now my little brother...back when he was working out with weights about 5 days a week, instead of the three bodyweight workouts I use (I don't really want to be this big...and you can see my back build just from bodyweight above):

7434194_9390.jpg7434194_2149.jpg
Little brother.

And now...three different builds for you guys to pick from...mostly just so I can see what a cross section of people think. Guys you can vote too. Also, girls...ignore these guys faces lol, doesn't matter what they LOOK like, I just wanna know what you think of the builds!

7434194_1461.jpg
Slim

7434194_1794.jpg
Middle

7434194_7060.jpg
Solid

I don't know if my body type will lend itself well to the slim build...but I want you guys opinion on it regardless =D.

Cris

Replies

• ericapledger
    ericapledger Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    SLIM!! I dont like alot of muscle.
  • selfdiscipline73
    selfdiscipline73 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I say middle! The solid looks out of proportion. With your height you would look better in the middle.
  • jozzierdgz
    jozzierdgz Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    the middle picture.... not too much muscle but not too little either
  • believetoachieve
    believetoachieve Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Damn, your "little" brother is HOT! lol! I like the middle-to-built look on most guys! :smile:
  • LoveLiveLift
    LoveLiveLift Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I vote for middle. Good muscle but not crazy built. Not a big fan of the "hulk" look. :tongue:
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Solid!!<<<Solid!!<< I like a man to carry me, I dont wanna carry him! :laugh:
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Middle -- but your brother is smoking (and you aint bad yourself)! :)
  • Jerzeeblondie
    Jerzeeblondie Posts: 236
    Options
    Middle ... I honestly think you look fine now though... I like guys who are a little thicker with somewhat muscular arms but not huge. I think too much muscle makes a guy's head look small and makes him look a lot older than he really is. But slim or middle is pretty nice.
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Personally I like the middle one. I'm usually attracted to more muscular guys :wink:
  • txmomma0889
    txmomma0889 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I would say slim or middle.... middle seem perfect... i don't really like solid... if i met a guy like that he might itimidate me to much to make a move.. or to accept a date
  • mommylocs
    mommylocs Posts: 3
    Options
    Solid looks it would fit your frame more. Slim and middle are nice as well.... Well they are all nice....
  • acasey0123
    acasey0123 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    slim or middle...I dont like solid.
  • rskidmore
    rskidmore Posts: 212
    Options
    Slim or middle. The Solid guy looks almost puffy...
  • shonasteele
    shonasteele Posts: 473
    Options
    I like the middle build, and the good news is it looks like you're pretty much there! Just a little more definition and you're smokin' hon! Great work!
  • adrianamezam
    Options
    i, personally, prefer the slim, but i think your shape would look best with the middle build. definately not the solid. thats almost looks scary to me! and, if youre not wanting to bulk up so much, mix tons of cardio into your workout and try pilates. it help to define without buking. :)
  • timanda2
    timanda2 Posts: 149
    Options
    slim to middle
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Another vote for middle!
  • KayleighDawn13
    Options
    I would say middle!! Definitely what I find attractive anyway!
  • sculptcha
    sculptcha Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I would normally say middle or slim, but as some have already said, your frame lends itself nicely to the solid body type. If you could somehow minimize your trapezius muscle more than the guy in the picture, solid would look good. Seriously, block out the trapezius (and his face, which is pretty intimidating by itself), and he doesn't look THAT bulky.
  • artemis222
    artemis222 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I'm a BIG ol' sucker for slim builds. But, the middle is fine, too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!