Well, 7lbs to go...vote on your preferred body type =p.

Options

Replies

• mbowman323
    mbowman323 Posts: 216
    Options
    I would vote medium to solid. There is nothing sexier on a man then strong arms and a back.
  • SLambertAlaska
    SLambertAlaska Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Personally, I prefer the slim build. But looking at that guy's neck and your neck, I'm not sure it will work for you. Definately not the "solid" build for me. (That guy is getting too close to needing a bra.) I'm impressed with your backside picture - you would feel great to hug!
  • SkinnyCate
    SkinnyCate Posts: 116
    Options
    Middle!
  • cdthom
    cdthom Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    slim and middle are both supper sexy
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!!

I somehow managed to post two posts of this (internet locked up when posting, so I hit it twice) lol. Hopefully some nice moderator will come along and merge them =p.

As for the build thing...I think middle to solid will really be my only choices anyhow. The big guy isn't really THAT big, I think it's more a picture angle and his huge aggressive looking head =p. Also, he's clearly very pumped from a workout. My traps aren't a whole lot smaller than his are now I think.

Anyhow...thanks a bunch again...it's cool to see people's opinions on this subject. As a guy who has a couple of options from where he's standing right now...it's an interesting poll for sure!

Cris

~Edit - Oh, and as I said on the other thread...for everyone that thinks my little brother's hot lol...those pictures are about 6yrs old. I think he was...28? I was 30. We're actually pretty similar in looks and build (all my family is...like a bunch of twins running around, kinda creepy)...he just pushed it a lot farther than I've been interested in doing.

=D
  • ContinuousEffort
    Options
    Middle!
  • rhodes2b
    rhodes2b Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I like the build of your little brother too. It looms like it comes naturally for the family.
  • Rachel_Leigh84
    Options
    Slim!
  • hollyb9871
    hollyb9871 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    For you I'd say middle-solid. Preference would be more towards the middle, a nice muscular body without being over the top. Good luck which ever way you go and post pics along the way!
  • tlaltman
    tlaltman Posts: 32
    Options
    Middle at most...l like the slim to middle, big is not cute...:) good luck with your goals
  • meemo88
    meemo88 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    UMM I THINK YOU NEED TO HOOK ME UP WITH UR LITTLE BROTHER ASAP!!!! THANKS :) LOL
  • etpx3
    etpx3 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    i prefer slim but for you def middle!!
  • Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    Options
    Solid!!<<<Solid!!<< I like a man to carry me, I dont wanna carry him! :laugh:

Ha ha, me too.........unfortunately my husband is becoming more of the Slim build as he is shedding weight and becoming more muscular
  • simplysara9
    simplysara9 Posts: 521
    Options
    I prefer the slim build. I think the solid build is way too much muscle unless you plan on going into body building.
  • pearlof69
    pearlof69 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Solid. All man!
  • ChelseaRW
    ChelseaRW Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Any of those builds look "strong " to me!! Slim to middle looks great! I hate a bulky looking man.. makes me think of a cocky egotistical jerk for some reason!
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    I prefer a medium/slim build, but I don't think the first one you picked is that slim, haha. My SO is what I would consider slim, and he's a bit wiry, since he's a wrangler. Still got muscle, but definitely wiry. The slim one you picked is what I'd consider more on the slim side of medium, which is what I would prefer. :)
  • kirstiey
    kirstiey Posts: 243
    Options
    SLIM!!!! YUMMMYYYYYY
  • jnd951999
    jnd951999 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Middle
  • wanitalilly
    wanitalilly Posts: 108
    Options
    SLIM!!! All the way! NOT a fan of the huge guys, but muscle definition is a must!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!