Explain yourself!!!

Options
12346»

Replies

• ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    ellelit:
    elle for the letter "L", as my name is lindsay, and lit because i'm a writer and consumer of all things literary.

plus it;s really fast and easy to type in. ellelit. easy peasy.ellelit. he he. i just can't stop.
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    its my email really but I use it for everything so I dont forget!!! My real name is Joani tho
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    my real name is Bri - okay, Brianna

I worked at a summer camp for a couple years where my name was "Blue" (from Old School - "You're my boy, Blue!!)

and my favorite number is 72. for very weird reasons.
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    my name is jackie and im canadian and apparently we like to say eh a lot?? jackeh...
  • cometnurse
    cometnurse Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    MY FIRST NAME IS HALEY (HALLEY'S COMET) AND I AM A NURSE- SO I CAME UP WITH COMETNURSE.
  • MarineBugler
    Options
    Well, I am in the United States Marine Corps (Marine) and I play in the drum and bugle corps (bugler)

Pretty simple :smile:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    My first name with my first letter of my last name and the 288 happened to be a number that aol gave me when I made my first aol account. Mine is pretty simple. Although with the last name like Queen you think I could come up with something a little better.

Connie
  • hawkeyechick
    hawkeyechick Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm originally from Iowa , "The Hawkeye State" , love the University of Iowa Hawkeyes and I'm a female so came up with ....hawkeyechick.:happy:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    I'm originally from Iowa , "The Hawkeye State" , love the University of Iowa Hawkeyes and I'm a female so came up with ....hawkeyechick.:happy:
    Whew! Thought you were going to say you were a huge "Mash" fan.... started having flashbacks of my mom marathon watching Alan Alda on "Mash" in my youth.. :sick:
  • abetterme
    Options
    Mine I think is fairly simple... I want to be a better me = abetterme

Also from Iowa

GO HAWKS!!
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    what a cool thread this is...how clever everyone is!

Mine was a total whim, I wanted something with wanderlust or wandering because I'm a nomad, and someone had just told me that I have a light in me that attracts all kinds of people...so I thought wandering light was kind of a cool concept.

Plus lightning bugs have a very special significance to me...and it kinda reminded me of that.