TEAM VILLIAN-week-1-of-the-true-blood-challenge

Options
13»

Replies

• inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,946 Member
    Options
    I am wondering how everyone is doing with their eating and exercising this weekend as I was the last person to post and that was yesterday. I know a lot of you are out of town. I have met my goals for the 6th day in a row. 1 more day to meet my goals and the week is complete and then our first weigh in. We can do it. Just 1 more day (at least for week 1/round 1!).
  • divades
    divades Posts: 145
    Options
    I've had a good week. Worked out today and plan to work out tomorrow and Monday. Treated myself to some french fries for lunch today mostly for my sanity but I am still under my calorie goal for the day. We'll see exactly how good I did come Monday when I weigh in :)
  • unaffected
    unaffected Posts: 154
    Options
    Hope everyone is well! I just got back in town and trying to catch up. Go Villains!!!!!!!!
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,946 Member
    Options
    I am happy to report that I met all 3 of my goals every day of the week! Woohoo!

Today is also the last day of the first week of the "True Blood Weight Loss Challenge" on Team Villain and tomorrow is our first weight in to see if we lost weight so it is a good thing I met my goals all week!

I am looking forward to the weigh in but also nervous about the weigh in and looking forward to getting it over tomorrow morning and e-mailing unaffected the results from the first week.

Goal 1: Stay under my calories 6 out of 7 days of the week:

EXCEEDED THIS GOAL AS I STAYED UNDER MY CALORIES FOR ALL 7 DAYS OF THE WEEK! :)

Goal 2: Exercise 180 minutes this week which works out to 30 minutes, 6 days of the week:
    EXCEEDED THIS GOAL TO AS I EXERCISED 267 MINUTES! :)

Goal 3: Drink 6 glasses of water every day his week:
    MET THE GOAL EVEN THOUGH SOME DAYS MY TUMMY AND MY INSIDES DIDN'T WANT ANY MORE!

Good luck with the weigh in tomorrow teamies! :)
  • mrtentaclenun
    mrtentaclenun Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Just wanted everyone to know who checks here that I am starting a week 2!!
  • eclaire9
    eclaire9 Posts: 44
    Options
    Ugh I was on vacation this past week, so I only lost .4lbs, but thats better than gaining right? I'm back on track as of yesterday though, and will be making sure to stay under my calories every day!!!

Will there be a new post with our weigh in updates? How is everyone else doing today?

(PS - when does True Blood actually start? Is it this coming Sunday? Don't shoot me for asking!!! LOL)