Tankini to Bikini Before and After (65 lbs later!)

Options

Replies

• leksandra
    leksandra Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    great job :) I'm 5'2 also and yeah, I agree, you don't need to weigh 100lbs to look good ;)
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • brandicockrum
    brandicockrum Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! That bikini is gorgeous!!!
  • krisrael
    krisrael Posts: 15
    Options
    What a transformation! Thanks for sharing & inspiring me!
  • txjulie
    txjulie Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!! Thanks for sharing & your awesome blog posts. Sometimes we are so focused on a "number" to weigh that we don't realize that maybe that number isn't where we should be and we should shoot more for a size or certain measurements. Congrats again!!
  • sunshine__angel
    sunshine__angel Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Cute bathing suit and amazing progress!! Congrats on losing weight and gaining confidence!! I am not at 'bikini body' yet, but hopefully soon!
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!! Thanks for sharing & your awesome blog posts. Sometimes we are so focused on a "number" to weigh that we don't realize that maybe that number isn't where we should be and we should shoot more for a size or certain measurements. Congrats again!!

That's definitely one of the reasons I posted this. I've been stuck around 150 for 6 months now and I've been so obsessed with the number that I forget other little NSVs like this!
  • 00trayn
    Options

That's definitely one of the reasons I posted this. I've been stuck around 150 for 6 months now and I've been so obsessed with the number that I forget other little NSVs like this!
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    gorgeous!!! You've done a great job! Such an inspiration! Thanks for sharing...:happy:
  • VeronicaManuel
    VeronicaManuel Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    LOOK at you...looking like a million bucks. Go on with your BAD self! Congrats.
  • CraftyGirl4
    CraftyGirl4 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Looking good!
  • allibawtez
    allibawtez Posts: 47
    Options
    You look amazing!!! great job
  • hgellings
    hgellings Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    WTG! LOVE the new bikini and you look awesome in it! :)
  • laceylovespink
    Options
    you look fantastic, it's easy to see that you've worked VERY HARD!! Good job and that is a super cute suit!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan TAS tic!! wooo hooooo!! Love it when shorties look great in bikini's! Being a shorty myself............. :bigsmile:

Great job sista! :flowerforyou:
  • stinabear13
    stinabear13 Posts: 32
    Options
    great job!! you look amazing!!!
  • hungrymarathongirl
    hungrymarathongirl Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!!!! What a difference!
  • lizalmp1234
    lizalmp1234 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!!
  • 00trayn
    Options
    Just got my strength training in for today! Time to switch my focus a bit to more strength and less cardio. Got to get rid of the remaining "tummyness" as my sister calls it... hahahaha!
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I'm hoping I can one day get into a bikini and look great as well. Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!