6 weeks in, 17lbs down PICS

Replies

• LuluGirl140
    LuluGirl140 Posts: 364 Member
    Ok we're the same height, and I'm a few lbs above your starting weight. How did you cut your carbs down? That's hard for me...I'm afraid once I start eating carbs again I'll gain it back!
  • Abrasue
    Abrasue Posts: 218 Member
    Ok we're the same height, and I'm a few lbs above your starting weight. How did you cut your carbs down? That's hard for me...I'm afraid once I start eating carbs again I'll gain it back!

i'm a carb feeeeeeeeeeeeen. I love them more then any other kinda food. for real. lol its just a comitment to the process. I had to decide i'd rather be thin and fit rather then have pasta!! lol and just remember, you can have SOME carbs!! :) I save mine for fruit though. and I totally cheated all last week, carbs and all and didn't gain anything back. it ur metabolism is up, it should compensate :)
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    WOW AMAZING RESULTS! I am so getting back to my Dukan diet - I know the low carb/high protein works!
  • Abrasue
    WOW AMAZING RESULTS! I am so getting back to my Dukan diet - I know the low carb/high protein works!

it really does!! ketosis is an AMAZING process! :D
  • Sammybunny711
    Sammybunny711 Posts: 92 Member
    (o_0) WOW! You look amazing! Great success!
  • Abrasue
    (o_0) WOW! You look amazing! Great success!

thank ya!
  • Great Job! Keep it up!
  • bflicker11
    bflicker11 Posts: 296
    You look amazing!!!! Very inspirational!
  • You are SUCH an inspiration, girl! You look freaking HOT! Totally bikini ready and you make me want to hit the gym, NOW.
  • Cornock
    Cornock Posts: 254
    Great Job you look sensational!
  • Abrasue
    You are SUCH an inspiration, girl! You look freaking HOT! Totally bikini ready and you make me want to hit the gym, NOW.

aw thanks!! get it girl! :) hit that gym!
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Oh YES you can see it!!! I looked at the first pic (which btw I'd love to be at), then the second and thought, wow...she really improved.....imagine my surprise when I saw the NEXT pic!!!! I literally said "GEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ" out loud!!!! You have some fantastic results with a majorly visible difference between each time frame.

I think you understated it when you said you were working hard at the gym - you must live there!

Someday, I'll be looking as fine as you I hope!!!
  • Abrasue
    Oh YES you can see it!!! I looked at the first pic (which btw I'd love to be at), then the second and thought, wow...she really improved.....imagine my surprise when I saw the NEXT pic!!!! I literally said "GEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ" out loud!!!! You have some fantastic results with a majorly visible difference between each time frame.

I think you understated it when you said you were working hard at the gym - you must live there!

Someday, I'll be looking as fine as you I hope!!!

oh hun! ur too kind :) thank you! and ya i'm at the gym for almost 2 hours a day. sometimes I feel like i'm living there! thank goodness my kiddos can come along! lol
  • FullOfSpice
    FullOfSpice Posts: 176 Member
    absoluetly amazing!!! you rock!
  • JellyPrz619
    JellyPrz619 Posts: 172
    Woooooooooaah! Very very impressed... I've been at it about 6 weeks too... and lost about 5lbs only :( I'm gunna add you for inspiration !
  • ajmz319
    ajmz319 Posts: 128 Member
    WOW!!! you look amazing!!!
  • econn
    econn Posts: 157
    awesome!! very motivating
  • despoinio
    despoinio Posts: 16 Member
    how much time you exercise at gym??what do you eat?is it easy to let us take a look at your food and exercise diary??pleaseeee....you look so great!!i wish i ll be able to reach this goal!
  • Good Job You Look Awesome!

As far as the love handles are you doing any workouts that stretch your muscles ie pilates or yoga ? also are you also incorporating some good fats into your diet or maybe CLA supplement?
    Just some suggestions
    Keep up the good work
    I just started the same type of diet and workout routine
  • texastae1010
    texastae1010 Posts: 165
    That is amazing congrats...and like everyone else asking what low carb high protein diet are you following and what are you doing at the gym? :)
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!