Ladies that have lost weight...(men, if you enter please be

Options

Replies

• BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I always like the bath robe and then it falls to the floor and there you are in all your glory. Heck with the Victoria Secret stuff.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

Woman are sooooo much tougher on ourselves and so critical of our bodies...stinks!
    I think *most* men would be happy as pie if we were to dress up in something sexy for them...they don't care about a little fat here, roll there...LOL
    I know that's hard to grasp sometimes......WE need to get over it...

Kim
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Ok ladies - you married this special guy right? Because he is the one who loves you most, cares for you emotionally and physically right? You didn't marry him because he'd hurt you.

Put the corset, thigh highs and some heels! You'll be amazed how great you look and probably even more amazed at how great you feel. Then you can let him check out how great you feel.

You can do it! :flowerforyou:
  • kechiemc
    kechiemc Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    See that's another thing, how the hell do I even do it? I have never been the kind to just wear something skimpy for him (even though I do think I have an inner hooker lurking in there :laugh:). Will he be like WTF? Or LGF? :noway: :laugh:

Trust me. He will not have either reaction. A well known comedian said it best. Men only want TWO things: a cold beer and to see a woman naked.

I say go for it! His reaction will give you the confidence you need.:flowerforyou:
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    I always like the bath robe and then it falls to the floor and there you are in all your glory. Heck with the Victoria Secret stuff.

My husband would love this if I wore heels with the robe. What the fluck is it with heels and men? :laugh: :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    See that's another thing, how the hell do I even do it? I have never been the kind to just wear something skimpy for him (even though I do think I have an inner hooker lurking in there :laugh:). Will he be like WTF? Or LGF? :noway: :laugh:

Trust me. He will not have either reaction. A well known comedian said it best. Men only want TWO things: a cold beer and to see a woman naked.

I say go for it! His reaction will give you the confidence you need.:flowerforyou:

That makes me 1/2 man. :noway:

{{BURPS.....Adjusts self}} :drinker:

Soooooo happy this tops page 2. ugh.gif
  • lina1131
    Options
    Okay so what should I get? :noway: I need something flattering, seriously. I can't be walking around the house with something see through and tight. I need something sweet and sexy yet flattering. Is that too much to ask? :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

My husband would love this if I wore heels with the robe. What the fluck is it with heels and men? :laugh: :laugh:
    We were out shopping and I was looking at a trench coat...and my hubby immediately wiggled his eyebrows and said "Gonna go naked underneath???"

I mean.........sheesh!!! Forget about the expensive stuff. Wear a coat or bathrobe or better yet.........a football jersey or mans button up shirt........with nothing else.........and that is ALL you need!! :wink: :laugh:
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Women sometimes get themselves so used to hiding behind loose fitting clothing because of weight problems, they forget what it feels like to wear something flashy and attractive.

Wearing revealing clothing starts in your head.

Step 1 --Go shopping - find things that are attractive and that YOU feel flatter you - add all the extras - the shoes, hair ties, perfume, makeup. Do NOT take your man. Men feel the less you have on, the more attractive you are, which at this point is the exact OPPOSITE of how you feel. This will be counterproductive to the mission.

Step 2 -- Wear these things around your house - alone if you can - to 'test drive' them. You'll get used to how they feel, and how they look.

Step 3 - Test drive them for real. Reveal some nice outfits to your man. Trust me, he's going to appreciate anything you put on!!

Hope this helps.
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Ok ladies - you married this special guy right? Because he is the one who loves you most, cares for you emotionally and physically right? You didn't marry him because he'd hurt you.

Put the corset, thigh highs and some heels! You'll be amazed how great you look and probably even more amazed at how great you feel. Then you can let him check out how great you feel.

You can do it! :flowerforyou:
    Well said and may I add that none of your men will do anything bad if you go that extra effort. You will reap the rewards promise.
  • lina1131
    Options
    Thanks for the advice. We have a two year old daughter so I wouldn't be able to just walk around the house like that. We got married, I got pregnant one month later, 9 months of leave me alone because i'm pregnant, then c-section and a couple more months of we can't do anything until I heal, then the new parents syndrome where we are pissy at each other over things like whether the banana is ripe or not. We are just NOW getting to the point where our sex life is booming and I love it and I don't want it to be boring for him so I want to make him happy and do these things for him but then I struggle with myself. I should just STFU and do it and see how I feel without assuming I will feel bad, right?
  • GoGetterMom
    Options
    Longer looking legs? Who cares - they're fun! :wink:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Just remember ladies, us Y chromosome carriers are hardwired into the visual aspect of things. :glasses: I can pretty well guarantee that your DH will be so in awe of you, and it *WILL* be a complete turn on! And yes, doing the slow, seductive strip tease will also be a complete turn on for him. :blushing: You've already been doing a lot of work on yourself, so yes, go ahead and do the sexy mamma thing! Believe me, you will not only be doing it for him, but also for yourself, and for the two of you! Hugz for being a brave and beautiful woman! :flowerforyou:
  • GoGetterMom
    Options
    Thanks for the advice. We have a two year old daughter so I wouldn't be able to just walk around the house like that. We got married, I got pregnant one month later, 9 months of leave me alone because i'm pregnant, then c-section and a couple more months of we can't do anything until I heal, then the new parents syndrome where we are pissy at each other over things like whether the banana is ripe or not. We are just NOW getting to the point where our sex life is booming and I love it and I don't want it to be boring for him so I want to make him happy and do these things for him but then I struggle with myself. I should just STFU and do it and see how I feel without assuming I will feel bad, right?
    Have fun with it! :drinker:
  • lina1131
    Options
    I sound like an idiot, I know. I'm sorry. But I really don't have anyone else to talk to about this stuff. My husband was my first and my very first time was our wedding night so I don't have that much experience and basically don't know what the hell to do and what not to do - aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! :blushing:
  • GoGetterMom
    Options
    I sound like an idiot, I know. I'm sorry. But I really don't have anyone else to talk to about this stuff. My husband was my first and my very first time was our wedding night so I don't have that much experience and basically don't know what the hell to do and what not to do - aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! :blushing:
    He's just going to love what you are wearing - because YOU are wearing it! Walking is fine. When you get comfortable with you wearing new things, then add in a cute little walk. No big deal.
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    You're taking the first step!!! Now, go grab some $$$ head for your local K/Wal Mart and try some stuff on! I'm suggesting a less 'spensive store because:

1. the goodies NEVER stay on long
    2. if he rips em off with his teeth it won't matter
    3. won't break the bank
    4. they actually have a decent selection most of the time....
    5. you could just go for something sexy UNDER your usual clothes....give him a peek/flash....nothing like anticipation!
    6. no one will suspect that you're not there buying red flannels:yawn: for winter.
    Ezzie
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    they always say a man loves your naked body no matter what or barely clothed for that matter. I still; have my hangups, just because I have SOOOOOOOOO many horror stories and cases where guys have outright told me I am big(either left me for a prettier skinnier girl or told me I was too big) so I still get scared and nervous. So I stick in pretty much full clothing. I have to get over it....
  • lina1131
    Options
    You're taking the first step!!! Now, go grab some $$$ head for your local K/Wal Mart and try some stuff on! I'm suggesting a less 'spensive store because:

1. the goodies NEVER stay on long
    2. if he rips em off with his teeth it won't matter
    3. won't break the bank
    4. they actually have a decent selection most of the time....
    5. you could just go for something sexy UNDER your usual clothes....give him a peek/flash....nothing like anticipation!
    6. no one will suspect that you're not there buying red flannels:yawn: for winter.
    Ezzie

Good points! :laugh:
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I entered anyway, didnt read all the posts though ladies, so dont be embarassed!
    My gf goes to fredericks and Victorias.
    Just be spontaneous and remember to just have fun.
    Im sure your husband will be like "DOUBLE SCORE"