Ladies that have lost weight...(men, if you enter please be

Options

Replies

• pecksun8
    Options
    See that's another thing, how the hell do I even do it? I have never been the kind to just wear something skimpy for him (even though I do think I have an inner hooker lurking in there :laugh:). Will he be like WTF? Or LGF? :noway: :laugh:

Trust me. He will not have either reaction. A well known comedian said it best. Men only want TWO things: a cold beer and to see a woman naked.

I say go for it! His reaction will give you the confidence you need.:flowerforyou:

LOL:laugh:

Save up a few calories and have a glass of wine, keep the light low and just enjoy yourself and have a good time...the slinky stuff won't stay on for long. And if it helps, make him wear some silky boxers or something.
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I always like the bath robe and then it falls to the floor and there you are in all your glory. Heck with the Victoria Secret stuff.

My husband would love this if I wore heels with the robe. What the fluck is it with heels and men? :laugh: :laugh:
    We were out shopping and I was looking at a trench coat...and my hubby immediately wiggled his eyebrows and said "Gonna go naked underneath???"

I mean.........sheesh!!! Forget about the expensive stuff. Wear a coat or bathrobe or better yet.........a football jersey or mans button up shirt........with nothing else.........and that is ALL you need!! :wink: :laugh:
    Ohhh Tami good call. Love the football jersey or a mans button up shirt. :love: :love:
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    They Jersey is a problem. I'm a Cowboy's fan and he's a Giant's fan. We'll end up kicking each others *kitten* instead of sex. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Skittles6617
    Skittles6617 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    My hubby wants me to dress more sexy too. :embarassed:

I feel self conscious dressing that way and therefore don't. :bigsmile:

Poor hubby. th_smalldancingman.gif
    [/quote

a little tequila will fix that for you....trust me....:blushing: ]
  • BEFORE
    Options
    Lina,

Sounds to me you have lost the weight but not the self image and therefore I highly recommend you find something sexy and wear it tonight and that self image will be gone in the morning. Thanks for trusting us and know we would not miss lead you not even Max.
  • Skittles6617
    Options
    how the heck do I manage to do that???
  • Skittles6617
    Options
    how the heck do I manage to do that???
  • BEFORE
    Options
    They Jersey is a problem. I'm a Cowboy's fan and he's a Giant's fan. We'll end up kicking each others *kitten* instead of sex. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    now he'll have 2 reasons to rip that jersey off.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

I like the way you think! :bigsmile: :love:
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the help and advice. I'm leaving to go home now. :bigsmile:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    My hubby just bought ME my very own Redskins jersey. It's for HIM really!! :wink: :laugh:
  • Skittles6617
    Options
    I think I really do need tequila now.....:sad: Everything I have worked on for the past 10 hours at work has just crashed, and we lost it ALL :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • BEFORE
    Options

We like the way you drink.
  • BEFORE
    Options
    My hubby just bought ME my very own Redskins jersey. It's for HIM really!! :wink: :laugh:
    Do you play touch or tackle football? :bigsmile:
  • Skittles6617
    Options

We like the way you drink.

I will never tell......
  • TamTastic
    Options
    What do YOU think??? :laugh:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Smart man!!!! :wink:
  • BEFORE
    Options
    Both
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Both
    *Nods*....pretty much! :laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Maybe after I lose a few more pounds. I still feel like my stomach needs a lot of work before I do that.
    You know, I am not completely happy with all my parts....but I am so proud of myself and feel so much better and smaller....and have so much more fun looking for clothes..that I enjoying the positive things and not focusing on the negative.

just embrace what is beautiful and wonderful about you and your body....and know that he is enjoying it too!!! :wink:

:flowerforyou: a simply beautiful post....I'm so glad you wrote it on this thread...who doesn't need to hear something like this??!:wink: