Thoughts on the BIGGEST LOSER finale!

Options
13»

Replies

• happybunnysbabe57
    happybunnysbabe57 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    first off i am pissed jillian is leaving and this new chick better be good. i will probably still watch but only cuz i love bob also... then i think that hannah should have won i love her. then olivia then irene. i am glade rulon didnt get to run for the at home i was so sick of hearing that he was so special it was getting old. i would though have liked to see him now i think he gained. his partner justin looked high or drunk he also looked really old, i was so shocked with the twins i thought after all the trouble they had and caused they would have been way bigger. q and l where a waste of space they never tried in my eyes. i think the 2 blondes looked weird and not even like themself. jay i am glade he didnt get in the last 3 i never liked him and jenn. i think courtnis mom looked great n pushed it but i was excepting courtni to be way smaller and also artur. i think that deni got way to skinny she looked like she got to much into it and became anorixic sorry cant spell it. i was hoping that drawing a blank to many names lol the curly head guy would win the take home prize. and lastly i didnt like the 2 new trainers that much he was annoying and she was trying to be to much like jillian. they where ok but not for biggest loser. also i think she did look preggers and i am glade that other people noticed that too. i think that is all i have to say also i cant wait to see how next season goes but if this new chick sucks they better show tons of bob or i am out.. maybe she will suck and season 13 they will bring jillian back.
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    For those of you who are disappointed in Courtney and Arthur, keep in mind that they were the biggest contestants there and Courtney had already lost a lot of weight. She has a lot of loose skin (and stubborn fat that attaches itself to that...trust me I know....) that only surgery will correct. Same with Arthur. I had to have a tummy tuck after losing over 100 pounds because there is no other way to lose the loose skin! I am proud of both of them, I think they have done amazingly well!!!!

Time for Big Brother!! lol

Exactly! There was no way they were going to be a goal weight by the finally even if they would have stayed on the ranch. Bob and Jillian even spoke on that during the season.
  • youngmomtaz
    youngmomtaz Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Felt like the show was too set up to me this season. Deni looked like she could gain back 20lbs or so. I so wanted Austin to win instead. Justin totally looked high. Not sure if I will watch next season, AC seems like a really poor choice!
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    SO I guess Cara and Brett are NOT coming back next season a new trainer is joining the cast.

http://www.nbc.com/news/2011/06/02/top-fitness-expert-dolvett-quince-becomes-newest-trainer-on-season-12-of-the-biggest-loser-which-beg/