Options
123457»

Replies

• jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    and blueberries stain........... I prefer strawberries. with a blind fold

sooo uhhhh what ya doing tonight?? :laugh:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I guess he's blindfolding Jackie and feeding her strawberries! :wink: :laugh:

Well crap, I'm too late again...and after I went to the store, came home and rubbed honey, blueberries, and fruit all over myself.....:grumble:

is it sticky?

See above comment...

lol i saw it after i posted:ohwell: :ohwell:
  • jamdblake4
    Options
    I love honey, with a little champagne but I can't have honey or champagne right now, any other day I would be happy to help get that off!!!!!!!!!!
    what am I doing tonight? looks like I'm head to the farms mart to pick up some berries.
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    I love honey, with a little champagne but I can't have honey or champagne right now, any other day I would be happy to help get that off!!!!!!!!!!
    what am I doing tonight? looks like I'm head to the farms mart to pick up some berries.

Ohhh champagne, that sounds good....:wink: You're gonna get what off???:blushing:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options

Ohhh champagne, that sounds good....:wink: You're gonna get what off???:blushing:
    Theresa!:noway:

Time out for you missy.:angry:
  • Theresa35
    Options

You're just mad he didn't say it to you....:tongue:
  • SoupNazi
    Options

Nah. I don't need anymore stalkers.:laugh:
  • Theresa35
    Options

Nah. I don't need anymore stalkers.:laugh:

Like any of us are going to believe that....:noway:
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    :huh:
  • Theresa35
    Options

Oh, and once you give them your phone number and address so the can come over...they're not stalkers anymore...they're friends.....:laugh:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options

Oh, and once you give them your phone number and address so the can come over...they're not stalkers anymore...they're friends.....:laugh:
    Stalkers.... SEXY! :tongue:
  • SoupNazi
    Options

I'll send a few over to you sistah.:bigsmile:
  • GoGetterMom
    Options

When did you meet my sister? This is her pic: :tongue:
  • jamdblake4
    Options
    ha I'm not a stalker, it was only that one time and besides she wanted me to follow her :love:
  • GoGetterMom
    Options
    ha I'm not a stalker, it was only that one time and besides she wanted me to follow her :love:
    So you do know my sister!
  • nichols
    nichols Posts: 240
    Options
    i eat alot of oatmeal alot of shrimp and alot of citris. that explains alot.:laugh: i once looked into trying a legal testosterone booster one of my friends manufactures and sells. the girls i know just laughed and said i need more testosterone like they need an extra week of their cycle.
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options

The Pit is now having a sale on stalkers! For the low, low, introductory price, you can actually get not 1 but 2 stalkers. Prep fee and handling extra. See ad for APR and terms.