Hi, I'm new-ish and friendless!

Options
pamfin
pamfin Posts: 169 Member
Hi all,

I joined a while back and stuck with it for a few months, lost a bit of weight and then stopped visiting. All my good work has gone to pot so I'm back for good (or at least until I've lost 40lbs!)

However, I don't know anyone here and I think if I had someone to buddy up with I'd feel more accountable!

I don't want to beg you to add me but will if necessary! :smile:

Replies

• a_dawn
    a_dawn Posts: 47
    Options
    Welcome back! I will add you and we'll help each other on our journey. Good luck!
  • destinationparadise
    Options
    No need to beg we all love friends here. Friend request is on the way.:smile:
  • pamfin
    Options
    Yay! Thank you both! :flowerforyou:
  • adfranks
    adfranks Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Sending a friend request!
  • Dani724
    Dani724 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Sending a friend request!
  • Dancinblind
    Dancinblind Posts: 26
    Options
    no need to beg... you need all the support you can get! friend request on its way.

Welcome back!
  • SkullingtonJ
    Options
    Well, Welcome back! ^.^ I'm new here so I don't know much about this site. But I'd be willing to buddy up with you 'cause I believe that I would keep up with this whole diet thing if I had someone to back me up too. So, I think it would be neat to try the whole buddy thing. Win-Win situation if you ask me... :D Message me if you're interested.
  • Happiness29
    Happiness29 Posts: 20
    Options
    Hi, my name is Kim and I just recently joined. I would be happy to add you as a friend :) I need all the friends/ supporters I can get :) Good luck on your jouney!
  • flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    We are all here for the same reason! fixing to send request!
  • Terri_74
    Terri_74 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Good Luck...:smile:
  • MichelleKit
    MichelleKit Posts: 31
    Options
    Welcome!!! You can add me!!! Good luck!!
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Same here..... and since nobody should be friendless in this place, I am send a FR now! Good luck to you!
  • Morfein
    Morfein Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Welcome back.

Friend request incoming!
  • Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    Options
    Sending a request your way :)
  • PJS323
    PJS323 Posts: 115
    Options
    Feel free to add me. We all fall off the wagon at some point. If you every need anything, feel free to ask!
  • SarahSmile77
    Options
    Welcome back! Friend request is on it's way.
  • iiliiPhoenixiilii
    Options
    Sent you a request and welcome back!!! I did the exact same thing...stopped coming and wasn't consistent!!! Glad to have a buddy to push with XD
  • happyhappyjoy72
    Options
    Hi!! We have the same start weight and allmost the same goal! Friend request is on it's way:smile:
  • ubabe1
    ubabe1 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hi!! We can never have enough friends!!! Request on the way!!
  • pamfin
    Options
    Wow! I went to put the children to bed and came back to a stack of requests!

Thanks everyone :happy: