Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hi, I'm new-ish and friendless!

pamfin
pamfin Posts: 169 Member
Hi all,

I joined a while back and stuck with it for a few months, lost a bit of weight and then stopped visiting. All my good work has gone to pot so I'm back for good (or at least until I've lost 40lbs!)

However, I don't know anyone here and I think if I had someone to buddy up with I'd feel more accountable!

I don't want to beg you to add me but will if necessary! :smile:

Replies

• a_dawn
    a_dawn Posts: 47
    Welcome back! I will add you and we'll help each other on our journey. Good luck!
  • No need to beg we all love friends here. Friend request is on the way.:smile:
  • pamfin
    Yay! Thank you both! :flowerforyou:
  • adfranks
    adfranks Posts: 161 Member
    Sending a friend request!
  • Dani724
    Dani724 Posts: 30 Member
    Hi!

Sending a friend request!
  • Dancinblind
    Dancinblind Posts: 26
    no need to beg... you need all the support you can get! friend request on its way.

Welcome back!
  • Well, Welcome back! ^.^ I'm new here so I don't know much about this site. But I'd be willing to buddy up with you 'cause I believe that I would keep up with this whole diet thing if I had someone to back me up too. So, I think it would be neat to try the whole buddy thing. Win-Win situation if you ask me... :D Message me if you're interested.
  • Happiness29
    Happiness29 Posts: 20
    Hi, my name is Kim and I just recently joined. I would be happy to add you as a friend :) I need all the friends/ supporters I can get :) Good luck on your jouney!
  • flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 499 Member
    We are all here for the same reason! fixing to send request!
  • Terri_74
    Terri_74 Posts: 90 Member
    Good Luck...:smile:
  • MichelleKit
    MichelleKit Posts: 31
    Welcome!!! You can add me!!! Good luck!!
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Same here..... and since nobody should be friendless in this place, I am send a FR now! Good luck to you!
  • Morfein
    Morfein Posts: 57 Member
    Welcome back.

Friend request incoming!
  • Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    Sending a request your way :)
  • PJS323
    PJS323 Posts: 115
    Feel free to add me. We all fall off the wagon at some point. If you every need anything, feel free to ask!
  • Welcome back! Friend request is on it's way.
  • Sent you a request and welcome back!!! I did the exact same thing...stopped coming and wasn't consistent!!! Glad to have a buddy to push with XD
  • Hi!! We have the same start weight and allmost the same goal! Friend request is on it's way:smile:
  • ubabe1
    ubabe1 Posts: 144 Member
    Hi!! We can never have enough friends!!! Request on the way!!
  • pamfin
    Wow! I went to put the children to bed and came back to a stack of requests!

Thanks everyone :happy: