Ummm...

Options
2»

Replies

• Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    Lina, check out the way you are standing in your pic and the way she is standing...you've already got the pose, now you just need the outfit. Work it girl....:drinker:

That's funny. Now I need the fake boobs that stand perky without a bra. :indifferent: After having a baby mine need some kind of support. :noway:

Nah, that outfit looks tight enough, it will just pop em up there...LOL
    Now don't say that... I can't be Wonder Woman now. Mine pop out on their own.... With help - that could be bad...
    I keep telling my honey we should go there for lunch, but he says that I'm not allowed because they can't handle a "natural" competition

Nah, it's all good...the more they pop, the better....:laugh: But, if you don't feel like you can be WW, come join me as a Hooters Girl...:wink:

Woohoo, you go girl!!! :drinker:
    Are the tips good?

Hell yea!!! And, I've also started a new collection....of phone numbers....:laugh:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Lina, check out the way you are standing in your pic and the way she is standing...you've already got the pose, now you just need the outfit. Work it girl....:drinker:

That's funny. Now I need the fake boobs that stand perky without a bra. :indifferent: After having a baby mine need some kind of support. :noway:

Maybe you could just tape them up. Don't forget to post the picts. Then post the pictures of your hubby's face when you walk in in those boots.
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options

Now don't say that... I can't be Wonder Woman now. Mine pop out on their own.... With help - that could be bad...
    I keep telling my honey we should go there for lunch, but he says that I'm not allowed because they can't handle a "natural" competition

Nah, it's all good...the more they pop, the better....:laugh: But, if you don't feel like you can be WW, come join me as a Hooters Girl...:wink:

Are the tips good?

Hell yea!!! And, I've also started a new collection....of phone numbers....:laugh:
    Let's go.... maybe we should wear our Wonder Woman boots.... :tongue:
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options

Are the tips good?

Let's go.... maybe we should wear our Wonder Woman boots.... :tongue:

Okay, I'm ready, but the boots will clash with the little orange shorts, we'll save them for a girls night out or something...
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Yeah, there is no way in hell i'm posting pictures of me in that thing. :laugh: :laugh:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Yeah, there is no way in hell i'm posting pictures of me in that thing. :laugh: :laugh:
    oh come on.... You do a pic in this & we'll do our visit to Hooters.... LOL:laugh: :noway: :laugh: :noway:
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    If I actually get this costume and wear it, how the hell will I take a picture of it? :noway:

"Honey, can you please stop for a moment and take a picture of me in this sexy outfit so I can post it on MFP for all the people to see how sexy I am? Pretty please?"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: