What's your new fav food (since dieting)

Options
13»

Replies

• officiallymrswhite
    officiallymrswhite Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    emerald 100 cal pack natural almonds, fiber one chocolate peanut butter 90 calorie bars, special K crackers, fat free cream cheese mixed with some cinnamon and splenda on a whole wheat pita topped with some raisins (yum!)
  • chuku1981
    chuku1981 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Salsa! omg, absolutely love that stuff I've started putting it on damn near everything. If i get any more daring with it I'm gonna end up starting making drinks out of it
  • chuku1981
    Options
    oh, and "smart-ones", me and Lean Cuisines are cool, but we have an understanding we can only be just friends. Smart-ones are where the real love is.
  • mightymom2
    mightymom2 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    everyone has such amazing taste I'm almost tempted not to put mine down because it's so simple, but I have the cravings for iceberg lettuce leaves plain with nothing on it what so ever
  • chuku1981
    Options
    everyone has such amazing taste I'm almost tempted not to put mine down because it's so simple, but I have the cravings for iceberg lettuce leaves plain with nothing on it what so ever

Hey, um, mighty, don't look now but I think a rabbit got ahold of your keyboard and posted when you walked into the other room.
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Maybe not my favorite-favorite, but I have found that I am now in love with greens, which I previously avoided like the plague. Spinach, Collards, Kale, Chard. Pretty much any leafy green. Yum.
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal!! $ometimes I eat it all day!
  • KickassYas
    KickassYas Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    archer farms real organic fruit strips :p omg best snacks ever!!! :p and the real fruit bars!!!!
  • Fat_Bottomed_Girl
    Fat_Bottomed_Girl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    popcorn! orville redenbaucher has these natural flavors and i discovered lime and salt. OMG. i dip it in salsa, it's SO GOOD!:love:

WHAT. that sounds like the most amazing thing ever....

it is! i can't even lie. i love it so much.

I'm right there with you! the salt and cracked pepper is the best and I consider it my little treat to myself. I was asking my boyfriend just last night... "so, when they print the calorie content on the back of the bag, do they take into consideration that I am ripping the bag open and licking it clean?" YUM
  • MLouis1
    MLouis1 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hummus with apple or pear slices/LOVE the lime/salt popcorn - they used to have a garlic/butter but they discontinued it/they also have salt and pepper. I get them at Walmart. They are high in calories when you are used to the 100 cal. bags. I'm also a big fan of the Yoplait Light Thick yogurt - I like the vanilla. Another snack I like is the mini-rice cakes with salsa.
  • mrudzinski
    mrudzinski Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Grape tomatoes and WATERMELON.
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I like eating some warm pita bread stuffed with veggies. Yum!
  • adrianamezam
    Options
    steamed edamame! omg! those things are sooooooooooooo good! and home-made parfiats with light vanilla yogurt, granola and yummy tropical fruit, like pineapple, papya, mangos, ect :)
  • healthysew
    healthysew Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    bagel thin, scrambled egg whites, slice of cheese..best thing ever!!
  • misssmiles
    misssmiles Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    HUMMUS!!! AVOCADO!!