Options
    I am not thankful for my boobs.
    U sure? :tongue: :tongue:
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options

He's sure about not being thankful for his, but he's definitely thankful for ours....:wink::tongue:
  • monica5237
    Options
    I am very thankful for my boobs as well (they seem to be shrinking though) I am also thankful for my lips they are one of the most beautiful things on my body and my eyes.

Soup, I would have to say my spleen is kinda cute, I think:wink:

Well....don't be flauntin no purty spleens around my hubs missy.:laugh:

He's a one spleen man.:love:

I think.:embarassed:

I try to keep mine covered so no worries :laugh: :tongue:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options

He's sure about not being thankful for his, but he's definitely thankful for ours....:wink::tongue:
    Well, we aim to please!
  • Theresa35
    Options

Well, we aim to please!

Yes, yes we do! :happy:
  • monica5237
    Options

not unlike most men
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    My eyes, despite my over indulging in things I know I shouldn't eat, my eyes are still shinning, and I still see my lovely family and all your posts of encouragement !!! :happy:

Materialistically, I'm thankful for baggy clothes, they cover me up when I'm feeling fat (9 times out of 10 at mo)

I'll come back and let you know what I'm thankful for when I've lost another 20 pounds or so :laugh:

Jackie xx
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    I am thankful for my tiny breasts: I can carry many boxes.
    I am thankful for my long arms: they kept me from wearing short shorts in middle and high school (dang rules....)
    I am thankful for my head of hair: I have recently colored it Peanut Butter Chocolate.
    I am thankful for my feet: they have put up with miles in 3"pumps!
    I am thankful for my birthmark on my shin: it brings attention to my skinny calves!
    I am thankful for my fingers: they have expressed my feelings to other drivers very well.
    I am thankful for my job: I would not be on here as much without it.
    I am thankful for my husband's new lovehandles: they have helped me buy healthy foods.
    I am thankful for all of you: what else would I do at work???

:flowerforyou:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

not unlike most men
    I am so dying to type my thoughts but I am afraid I will make a boob of myself.
  • GoGetterMom
    Options

not unlike most men
    At least you'll have someone to play with! :tongue:
  • Theresa35
    Options

not unlike most men

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    hmmmm i am thankful for(besides the things that keep me moving every day like my heart and all that...)

my eyes
    My beautiful thick hair
    My voluptious curves, even though i have lots left to lose i think i have a great body
    and
    my cute feet

:heart:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    my blue eyes

my boobs, although i think they are smaller since the weight loss (the only thing i DONT want to get any smaller!!!)

my health, so far so good, although i want it to stay that way, thus the weight loss :blushing:
  • kleimola
    kleimola Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I am greatful for my hour glass figure. I may be fat but look at me straight on or from behind and I have a nice outline. Look at me fromt he side and it is awhole different story.
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    I am greatful for my hour glass figure. I may be fat but look at me straight on or from behind and I have a nice outline. Look at me fromt he side and it is awhole different story.

YES! Ditto. I look pregnant from the side.....:grumble:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I am thankful that my body put up with the abuse I put it through for so long and has rewarded me by staying healthy and strong...low blood pressure..low resting heart rate and low cholesterol!

Oh and my rack isn't half bad either! :laugh: :wink:
  • GoGetterMom
    Options
    Thankful for good music to workout to!!! *huf* *puf*
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm thankful for my feet. Them's some ugly feet but they get me where I need to go. :bigsmile: Thank you feet! :heart:
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I'm thankful that I'm pretty, plastic surgery, that I don't have too much weight to lose, and that I'm intelligent, very healthy, and talented in many ways.

I'm thankful for a gorgeous 26 year old daughter that found me after I gave her up for adoption 26 yrs ago (pictured below), as well as my two handsome sons.

I'm thankful I graduated from tech school last year and have a great job to show for it.
  • girldeese
    Options
    Honestly....I love my butt!! I know...I know, but I do...:blushing: