Replies

• Remi79
    Remi79 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I put the wrong date on mine. :ohwell:
  • emmajane_2288
    emmajane_2288 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Sorry to sound stupid but what is a 'produce' item? We dont really use this word in the UK ...

• officiallymrswhite
    officiallymrswhite Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Sorry to sound stupid but what is a 'produce' item? We dont really use this word in the UK ...

No problem!! it is just a fruit or vegetable item :smile:
  • cdalt24
    cdalt24 Posts: 55
    Options
    5/30/11: 135 ...goal is 130 by the end of june!
  • AngelJLV83
    AngelJLV83 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I would love to join if its okay with everyone. I will post my weight in the morning and then jump on the Monday weigh ins. I love the challenges and would love to be apart of this. :)
  • officiallymrswhite
    officiallymrswhite Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I would love to join if its okay with everyone. I will post my weight in the morning and then jump on the Monday weigh ins. I love the challenges and would love to be apart of this. :)

Great!! The more the merrier!! :)
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Meh, I forgot to weigh in this morning. Tuesday's have been my usual scale check day.
  • dyiaane
    dyiaane Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Sounds good, I'm in.
  • eve180
    eve180 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am in for the challenge. I will weigh in and post my weight in the morning. Thanks

Eve:bigsmile:
  • KChristie976
    KChristie976 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Im in too!!! Sounds like a great plan!
  • time2runnn
    time2runnn Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join in too please! I'll weigh in later today to post my starting weight and then every Monday there after.
  • AngelJLV83
    AngelJLV83 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

Starting weight 05/31/11 123.8

Ugh. Total Gain from the holiday weekend. Lets get started! Good luck everyone!!
  • yes_i_can
    yes_i_can Posts: 419
    Options
    Ooo! I'm a day late, but can I crash the party? I did eat produce all day yesterday - apple with breakfast, salads at lunch and dinner, and cherries for dessert!

My weigh-in yesterday (5/30/11) was 190.2

I need to lose at least 10.2 pounds by July 3rd to meet my vacation goal, so I need challenges!
  • kellylou1367
    kellylou1367 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Can I join this challenge too?

I weigh myself every Monday so for yesterday Mon 30.05.11: 145lbs

I've just had an apple with my lunch too. I will have to make up for not having a produce item for breakfast or a snack but I only spotted this challenge today on my lunch break.
  • Alanasempire
    Alanasempire Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Could I join? Sorry I am a day late. I didnt eat a produce item with every meal yesterday but I did drink a bottle of wine last night (thats a lot of grapes!) :(

Seriously though, I could use the motivation. I will weigh in in the morning. :)
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Eh, I had a pound return to me - 223
  • shellshell43
    shellshell43 Posts: 116
    Options
    I would like to join also. I was out of town until last night so I am also a day late joining. I usually eat a produce every meal but this weekend we were at the cottage and didn't eat as well as usual didn't overdue the calories but I didn't eat the healthy things i would usually eat. . But I am back to my normal today and will be eating my produce with very meal. My start weight is 126.7 I would like to get down to 115 eventually and losing 4 to 5 pounds in June will sure help get me there.
  • nads2184
    nads2184 Posts: 124
    Options
    I wouldnt mind if thats ok.

30.5.11 264
    I would like and aiming for 10lbs lost by june 21st my Birthday. Feel free to add me.

here it goes...
  • eve180
    Options
    05/31/11

CW:216
    Goal weight for June :206

Good luck everyone and stay focus.
  • eve180
    Options
    05/31/11