Hiding Behind the Computer

Options
One of my co-workers told me about this site and she absolutely loves it. I've been watching her slim down over the past couple of years and she just keeps looking better. She showed me a picture from four years ago and she is quite literally half the size she is now. I'm not sure I can attain those dramatic results but I'm hoping to get some structure in my diet and exercise program. I'm not much for face to face meetings so maybe being able to hide behind a key board will work better for me. Let the games begin!

Replies

• mightymom2
    mightymom2 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    welcome, I've been here for a couple of weeks now & am liking it more & more each day. Good Luck with your goals & feel free to add me as a friend if you need some non face to face support :smile:
  • GoneWithTheWhinge
    GoneWithTheWhinge Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I know where you're coming from with the face-to-face. I am finding this site incredibly motivational (and addictive!). There are some fantastic people with some cracking advice on here who will all be behind you every single step of the way. Cheering you on with the success and picking you up when times are tougher.

Well done on joining!
  • Mastray
    Mastray Posts: 10
    Options
    Welcome! :) I've been using the app for the iPhone since November 2010 but am actually fairly new to the site and forums. We are definitely all here to create a support system for ourselves and others. It's incredibly beneficial for all of us! Kudos on joining! :smile:
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • Locaporgatos
    Locaporgatos Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Welcome... im a rookie here too... feel free to add....
  • leasa60
    leasa60 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi. I've only been using the site for a couple of days. My physician told me I should check it out. Aside from the fact that I would like to lose 40 to 50 pounds I'd really like to get my diabetes under control and be able to hopefully cut back on or totally get rid of some of the meds. I'm loving the food diary and am working to get more familiar with the web site.