Jillians 30 day slim down

Options

Replies

• lizzyb0601
    lizzyb0601 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm starting this tomorrow since the schedule does work with my life schedule.
  • lizzyb0601
    Options
    Day one complete!
  • tiffanyrose519
    tiffanyrose519 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Day one complete!!

I do have a question about the schedule, what is the "Quick Trouble Zones" about? Do we only do part of it?
  • lizzyb0601
    Options
    Day 2 complete!

Tiffany I am not sure. there might be a selection on the dvd.

I am fearing tomorrow!
  • rurukidoo
    rurukidoo Posts: 54
    Options
    I do have a question about the schedule, what is the "Quick Trouble Zones" about? Do we only do part of it?

I had a quick look and found out that QUICK TROUBLE ZONES = NMTZ w/ no floorwork HTH

Thinking of starting this myself, I get bored if I do the same workout everyday so this seems like a good plan!
  • tiffanyrose519
    Options
    Thanks! Yes, I've been rotating through my JM DVDs and was still getting bored, so this should help! :)
  • lizzyb0601
    Options
    Day 3 is complete! Man that was hard!
  • tiffanyrose519
    Options
    Day 2 is finally complete (I was so not motivated this morning!). Looking forward to NMTZ tomorrow, I always feel so strong after that one! :)
  • littlemissanguissette
    littlemissanguissette Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I started it when the last group started, but I fell off the wagon for about four days...then I decided to go in and change it up, and add some things to it in order to tailor it to my needs.

It's a great schedule, though! I HATE BFBM, though...it kicks my butt :(
  • BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I was camping all weekend and with the crazy weather I didn't have any space to get my work in. Today will be my Day 3. I know it's going to be tough but I love the way NMTZ leaves a nice burn in my arms!
  • tiffanyrose519
    Options
    Day 3 complete! It was definitely hard to get motivated today, but I did it!
  • BeckyJill7
    Options
    Day 3 complete! It was definitely hard to get motivated today, but I did it!

Yesterday was totally rough to get done! But I did it too- and boy was it tough! What did you think of the 2 minutes straight in plank! The twists then the toe taps- HOLY COW! I had to take a break but my goal is to hold it the whole time by the end :)

I actually did D4 this morning and I am so happy to be done. I'm now thinking of doing another dvd because I feel so good. Maybe 6 week 6 pack...
  • tiffanyrose519
    Options
    The 2 minutes of plank kill me every time! I have been rotating this DVD into my workouts for a couple months so I can hold it the whole time, but my arms are still dying at the end!

I'm waiting until tonight to do day 4, I usually have much more motivation to workout in the evening...
  • tiffanyrose519
    Options
    Day 4 is finished!! It almost seemed too easy though! I'm kind of dreading BFBM tomorrow...
  • BeckyJill7
    Options
    The thing with the 30 DS- it's as hard as you make it. I find myself not getting as deep into a lunge or a squat as I can- that's when it gets harder again. I definitely agree about not looking forward to BFBM tomorrow- especially because it's Friday and I will have not motivation! I will want to hit the bars right after work. Gotta work on me first!
  • lizzyb0601
    Options
    Took yesterday off so I completed day 4 today. Not looking forward to BFBM tomorrow.
  • tiffanyrose519
    Options
    The thing with the 30 DS- it's as hard as you make it. I find myself not getting as deep into a lunge or a squat as I can- that's when it gets harder again. I definitely agree about not looking forward to BFBM tomorrow- especially because it's Friday and I will have not motivation! I will want to hit the bars right after work. Gotta work on me first!

I definitely agree it can be as hard as you make it, but for me I feel I can make the strength and abs more difficult, but level 1 of the cardio doesn't really take it out of me, if it were a little longer maybe.... Next time I am definitely continuing the cardio moves while she's talking!
  • tiffanyrose519
    Options
    Day 5 finished! I almost turned it off half-way through, but didn't because then I didn't want to post that here!! Great accountability! :)
  • BeckyJill7
    Options
    Anyone still doing to the slim down? I'm still going strong. Sunday was my rest day but I ended up getting a nice run/walk in. It was nice to get outside and not in front of the tv.

I like the workouts- I know I'm getting stronger but I'm not losing any lbs. I'm going to have to measure inches again. I want to see the scale budge but it's stuck between 165-167.

I'm trying some new things with my diet. Hopefully that'll turn things around!
  • littlemissanguissette
    littlemissanguissette Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'm still doing it! I restarted over around day 8 I think, so I'm behind. And I'm adding a few gym days, plus strength training days.

I still hate BFBM. Just can't get into it, even though it's an amazing work out. Probably why I don't like it haha