Ex NFL player looking to lower weight

Options
124»

Replies

• kimphillips36
    kimphillips36 Posts: 125
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! I'll send you a friend request.....you can read more about my weight loss journey and tips/info for what I have done over the last 13 months to lose 63 lbs.
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    Yes what team. Friend me if it is the Steelers. lol... or friend me anyway for support. Good luck.
  • danyelle67
    danyelle67 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Welcome, but being a former NFL player we should be asking you for advice. hahahah Just kidding...Good Luck!!!
  • erisfreenici
    erisfreenici Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Well that is a tease. NFL fan here. Who did you play for? When?

And good luck with the weight loss (unless you were a packer because then I have to hate you).

Dave

I also hate the Packers. Lions fan here. :D All the packer "hate" is all in good fun, really. But, of course, welcome to MFP, and of course you'll have all the support you need from us, Packer or no.
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Well that is a tease. NFL fan here. Who did you play for? When?

And good luck with the weight loss (unless you were a Cowgirl because then I have to hate you).

Sorry. Fixed that for ya.

Intarnets Humor Disclaimer: That was a joke. (Maybe except the bit about the Cowboys.)

Sincerely,
    MissO&A -- A Lifelong "Deadskins" (Or Insert Other Derogatory Name Ending in ----skin) Fan.

P.S. Serious this time. Welcome. You'll find this site is full of bada**, seriously motivational folks. Hope it comes in as handy for you as it has for me.
  • bigalfantasy2004
    bigalfantasy2004 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good to have you here! I'm sure as a professional athlete you probably have some good advice on exercise and training. You can do this, and I'll send you a friend request, if you'd like some positive support.

Good luck!
  • fuminator18
    fuminator18 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    He is gonna leave us hanging about what team he played for~LOL
  • alifer
    alifer Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I joined in March. Love the site and all the support and information here. I'm sure you can do it! Good luck!:smile:
  • MindiKat
    MindiKat Posts: 49
    Options

You can do this !

Please tell me you aren't a Dolphin, Patriot and Cowboy. If you are then sorry brother you are on your own !

What's with all the Cowboys hate? Pro athlete or not, welcome and congrats to you for taking charge of your health and your destiny.
  • Smittyinthesun
    Options
    These are the 3 teams I hate the most ! Cowboys, Pats and Dolphins.
  • cain777
    cain777 Posts: 19
    Options
    Phooey on all you Packer haters!!! All I gotta say is SCOREBOARD! Damn I hope there is football this season!

My 3 favorite teams are Packers, whoever is playing the Bears, whoever is playing the Viqueens. :)
  • jesterx888
    jesterx888 Posts: 181
    Options
    WOW So much Packer hate on here! I love it!!

I live in WI but am not a Packer fan by any means but I dont hate them either. I have been a die hard Charger fan forever so the only teams I really hate are the Broncos and Raiders. The Cowboys are up there too and the Chiefs are also making their way up my list...Man I cant wait for football season.

Anyway congrats on finding this place and good luck on the journey!!!!
  • SayLiLIG
    SayLiLIG Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Google is an amazing thing guys! lol.. Im not giving my secret away!!!
  • SayLiLIG
    SayLiLIG Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Yall are allllll wrong.

Dallas Texans, correct sir??

Forget what I said about google.. lol
  • mightymom2
    mightymom2 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    welcome to mfp feel free to friend me & good luck with your goals :smile: