itty bitty titty committee

Options

Replies

• HoLLyZ82
    HoLLyZ82 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I want some boobies too! I almost had them done two years ago. I'm glad I waited because I lost 20lbs and I think the size I had picked out would have been too big on me now. If you want to play around with how things will look you can make some rice boobs. :laugh: I Think it's 1/4cup of rice per CC or something like that. Just cut the feet of some stockings and fill. Have fun. :laugh:

haha what the ****? rice boobs?
    *husband walks in while stuffing rice filled stockings in bra* HOLLY! wtf?! what babe, you hungry?
  • ldybugg
    ldybugg Posts: 134
    Options
    this is one part of weight loss that sux! with a good bra im a c cup. otherwise i im just deflated- ild be fine if they were just small and perky but sadly they are not. I lost the last bit of weight a lil to fast and boobs were the last to go. ::sigh::
  • zumbachick32
    Options
    Wow! I love my girls but losing weight has taken a toll on them. I never thought about implants but more power to you who have. I found that with good ole fashioned presses @ the gym or home will make those girls perk up like they've been drinking coffee all day...lol
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    For me, it's all about proportion to the body and shape instead of size.
    I mean, I look when a girl looks like a pole with two large water balloons tied on. Only because I'm intersted in how her back supports that! As an engineer I immediately start running calculations to determine the stiffness of her back necessary to properly support it.

Same. I start thinking physics. What is in motion stays in motion...someone could get hurt and that person might be me

Right? Immediately I draw a free body diagram (assuming equilibrium, because it IS supporting the load), Then BAM, out come shear and moment diagrams.
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    A handful is enough as long as they dont hang down like those pictures in National Geographic or what I call saggy water balloon syndrome. Unfortunately I have seen this first hand. I had to get up and turn the lights off.

......and they said there were no more princes...........................
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    A handful is enough as long as they dont hang down like those pictures in National Geographic or what I call saggy water balloon syndrome. Unfortunately I have seen this first hand. I had to get up and turn the lights off.

Only Kings!!! ;)
  • MarandaRae
    MarandaRae Posts: 4
    Options
    Having kids does not make your boobs grow! Only while there is milk in there are they big. Then they get small and saggy. But for sure wait until your done having kids.
  • HoLLyZ82
    Options
    Having kids does not make your boobs grow! Only while there is milk in there are they big. Then they get small and saggy. But for sure wait until your done having kids.

dang it. i dont have kids yet BUT im going to want boobs within the year. ahhhhhhhh.
  • sbwood888
    Options

Only Kings!!! ;)

A king should be able to get anyone he wants....not have to "settle" for turning out the lights.
  • HoLLyZ82
    Options

Only Kings!!! ;)

A king should be able to get anyone he wants....not have to "settle" for turning out the lights.

OUCH!!! let the battle begin...... lol
  • JDMPWR
    Options
    I did get what I wanted. Then I told her to leave.
  • lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    if i could have implants that i can put on & take off.... that would be fantastic!!!
  • LLaDonna
    LLaDonna Posts: 126
    Options
    if i could have implants that i can put on & take off.... that would be fantastic!!!

I hear ya!
  • sbwood888
    Options

Have a nice day, sweetheart.
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I acutally have thought about this, and I am totally for it once I get to my goal weight. I am pear shaped and so it only makes my hips look bigger now that my boobs are shrinking

I went from a solid 34 D to a 32(or smaller) B-C

I just want to be balanced.

Although, I heard that when you ahve kids it can really mess up your boob job, so I think I will wait until I have all the kids I am going to have. Plus having kids I also have heard makes your boobs grow. So I am counting on that to help a little in that area.

Having kids DOES make your Boobs grow but you're done nursing and all the milk is gone they look like deflated balloons. Im still a small D (I was a B before kids, an E while nursing and now im a smallS/large C) but they do not look attractive at all! Once I reach my goal weight im getting a tummy tuck and a boob lift. POSSIBLY. A boob
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Oops. My post got cut off. I was saying I'll probably get a boob job as well. But a boob lift may be all I need. :)
  • Lazyboy09
    Lazyboy09 Posts: 190 Member
    Options

Wow. The more you say the more I'm glad I don't know you.
  • JDMPWR
    Options

Thank you. The feelings are mutual ;)

***People have no sense of humor or sarcasm***
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options

I truly think you're a bit of a jerk. You got what you wanted and told her to leave? You could have at least let her prepare a meal for you two then leave. So insensitive...
  • HoLLyZ82
    Options

I truly think you're a bit of a jerk. You got what you wanted and told her to leave? You could have at least let her prepare a meal for you two then leave. So insensitive...

hahaha. at first i was like, " oh **** now its a man war for no reason" then i read the ending. very nice.