itty bitty titty committee

Options

Replies

• kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    I did get what I wanted. Then I told her to leave.

Wow. The more you say the more I'm glad I don't know you.

Thank you. The feelings are mutual ;)

***People have no sense of humor or sarcasm***

I truly think you're a bit of a jerk. You got what you wanted and told her to leave? You could have at least let her prepare a meal for you two then leave. So insensitive...

Haha oh you guys are ridiculous. AND hilarious. Please tell me you both are joking tho.
  • rnroadrunner
    rnroadrunner Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    according to your pics they look great. I hope you will keep them natural. (please don,t attack me if you have implants, it is just my opinion):ohwell:
  • NobodyKnows
    NobodyKnows Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    You should only get them if you are going to post pictures. :bigsmile:
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Having kids does not make your boobs grow! Only while there is milk in there are they big. Then they get small and saggy. But for sure wait until your done having kids.

dang it. i dont have kids yet BUT im going to want boobs within the year. ahhhhhhhh.

You can get them before. Many, many, many, women do. You will need to judge for your self though. Many women's breast grow a full size or more with pregnancy, and if breast feeding is important to you you will want to look at the risks. You may need a touch up job afterward because regardless of BF or not your milk will come in and increase the size of your breasts ( a lot, and it hurts A LOT) but once the milk is gone so are your boobs, AND your left with the deflated carcass of what used to be there.:sad:
  • rnroadrunner
    rnroadrunner Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    like tony the tiger says only in the spirit of MFP they should be before and after. lol:laugh: :wink:
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    I did get what I wanted. Then I told her to leave.

Well, hopefully she didn't leave anything behind!
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    This whole post I been thinking of the movie "grown ups" and the kid that is 4 years old and still likes it straight from DA TAP
  • mlweaver89
    mlweaver89 Posts: 35
    Options
    Ugh, you know, before I started this weight-loss journey, I was spilling out over the top of all my B-cup bras. Now I feel like I'm in junior high again; they're just about the size of little apples. Why must they be the first bit of fat to go?!
  • HoLLyZ82
    HoLLyZ82 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Ugh, you know, before I started this weight-loss journey, I was spilling out over the top of all my B-cup bras. Now I feel like I'm in junior high again; they're just about the size of little apples. Why must they be the first bit of fat to go?!

i agree. it sucks for sure. wish my thighs were the first to go. before i know it im going to be nothing but nipple. yikes.
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    I never met a breast I didn't like.
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Now this is the kind of healthcare that should be free. Augmentations for everyone.
  • kristiek7
    kristiek7 Posts: 198
    Options
    Yes, you're right.....I should have cooked something. I did say thank you though.
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    Now this is the kind of healthcare that should be free. Augmentations for everyone.

For both women AND men I think :wink:

I got a reduction when I was 22. Now I've had a kid and its 12 years later. When I drop this weight, I'm getting a lift and maybe implants. I'd love to never have to wear a bra again (I know, I know, you still need to...but a girl can dream right?)
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    eh i dont really like implants unless they were done REALLY good but then theres always a chance you could die while under the knife...my chest was the 1st to go..but like they say

"more than a handful is just a waste"
  • nisharae
    nisharae Posts: 204
    Options
    This is my quote " I rather have a padded bra then a padded body" ;)

Best wishes girls! ;)
  • HoLLyZ82
    HoLLyZ82 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    what if you are left with half of a handful? lol
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options

"more than a handful is just a waste"

Communist propaganda
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Went from DD to a tiny C....ok, ok, a middle B. :ohwell: Not to mention, weight loss & 2 kids did everything they could to triple the gravitational pull.....

I will most def be upgrading and resigning as a member of the IBTC. :happy: but not til I've maintained for a year or better...so earliest they'll be done in 2013..
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I never met a breast I didn't like.

So true, this man speaks the gospel
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    for this topic I will leave this, a true statement that all men think and some don't say.

"When it comes to boobs, breasts, IBTC, I am like a woman in a shoe store, I wanna see every pair you got!"