Things that p*ss you off

Options

Replies

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Men

all the time

Usually, men are the people that THINK they know EVERYTHING!

Yup. I don't mean to talk bad about the dead, but my older brother was one of those.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    ironing clothes for my son to find them cramed in a corner. :mad: :mad: :mad:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    oh oh speaking of laundry.... i hate it when i do my daughters laundry and i fold everything all nice and neat then she throws it on the floor and for some reason it all ends up back in the laundry again and its usually still folded:grumble:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    oh oh speaking of laundry.... i hate it when i do my daughters laundry and i fold everything all nice and neat then she throws it on the floor and for some reason it all ends up back in the laundry again and its usually still folded:grumble:

My stepson does that....:explode: Know how I deal with it? I quit doing his laundry.....if he wants to wash the same crap five or six times, that's on him!
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    What pisses me off??

Bad things happening to good people!!!!!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    when my friend calls from her job making 80k a year, complaining about the new car she drives, and the boyfriend who only sent her carnations instead of roses.

geesh:angry:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    People that go into a store through the sign that CLEARLY says EXIT and vice versa. It makes me want to SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take two steps and go through the door that says ENTRANCE instead of holding up everyone trying to actually EXIT out the EXIT DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I HATE that! I will stand there and stare them down...look at exit sign,.....stare them down...:explode:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    MEAN PEOPLE piss me off
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Mean people who go in the out door...
  • GoGetterMom
    Options
    Mean people who go in the out door...
    Mean people who go in the out door to buy carnations!:wink:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options

Our children MUST have been separated at birth.............*sigh*........drives me insane.
  • girldeese
    Options
    When no one in my household changes the toilet paper roll but me....they just sit the new one on top...what 5 seconds is gonna kill them??
  • GoGetterMom
    Options
    folding laundry pisses me off... I don't do it anymore. Hangers all the way, baby! Saves time & stress for Mommies!
  • GoGetterMom
    Options
    When no one in my household changes the toilet paper roll but me....they just sit the new one on top...what 5 seconds is gonna kill them??
    Did our men go to the same "camp"?
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Slow drivers in the left lane. :explode:

It's a good thing I didn't upgrade for the rocket launcher on my car. :devil:
  • nichols
    nichols Posts: 240
    Options
    one thing i can honestly say is women. i dont know s**t about women.
  • girldeese
    Options

Oh yeah, that pi**es me off too...when men say they don't know anything about women! lol :happy:
  • GoGetterMom
    Options
    :laugh: Guess this would be a safe place to learn, sweetie~
  • GoGetterMom
    Options

Oh yeah, that pi**es me off too...when men say they don't know anything about women! lol :happy:
    Or not a safe place! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Slow drivers in the left lane. :explode:

It's a good thing I didn't upgrade for the rocket launcher on my car. :devil:

ROAD RAGE! :angry: ROAD RAGE! :angry: I was like that in the city, but now in the country I'm lucky if I can pass those slow F***ers! Now I'm like :mad: :explode: :mad: :explode: At least in the city you can weave in and out.......I know, not the safest...lalaaala