Things that p*ss you off

Options

Replies

• GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Slow drivers in the left lane. :explode:

It's a good thing I didn't upgrade for the rocket launcher on my car. :devil:

ROAD RAGE! :angry: ROAD RAGE! :angry: I was like that in the city, but now in the country I'm lucky if I can pass those slow F***ers! Now I'm like :mad: :explode: :mad: :explode: At least in the city you can weave in and out.......I know, not the safest...lalaaala
    ROFLOL!!! I think all those slow f***in' people were out north of Spokane WA today
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options

That's my next project. 365 horsepower just isn't enough for me anymore....:laugh:
  • GoGetterMom
    Options

That's my next project. 365 horsepower just isn't enough for me anymore....:laugh:
    Can I get pics for my hubby's TO DO list?
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options

This would be second on my list and people who drive down the road with their blinker on!! It just irritates me!!!
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    People that go into a store through the sign that CLEARLY says EXIT and vice versa. It makes me want to SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take two steps and go through the door that says ENTRANCE instead of holding up everyone trying to actually EXIT out the EXIT DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I HATE that! I will stand there and stare them down...look at exit sign,.....stare them down...:explode:

If it really didn't matter what door you went in and out of then WHY would companies waste the money to put "EXIT" and "ENTRANCE" signs on the building????? I teach preschool and when the kiddos in my class run down the hall I make them come back to me and walk down that hall....I would love to do the same to people who enter and exit stores the wrong way...just snatch them up and say "no, no, no, you go back out that door and come in the door you are supposed to come in...you know the ONE THAT SAYS ENTRANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • GoGetterMom
    Options
    People that go into a store through the sign that CLEARLY says EXIT and vice versa. It makes me want to SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take two steps and go through the door that says ENTRANCE instead of holding up everyone trying to actually EXIT out the EXIT DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I HATE that! I will stand there and stare them down...look at exit sign,.....stare them down...:explode:

If it really didn't matter what door you went in and out of then WHY would companies waste the money to put "EXIT" and "ENTRANCE" signs on the building????? I teach preschool and when the kiddos in my class run down the hall I make them come back to me and walk down that hall....I would love to do the same to people who enter and exit stores the wrong way...just snatch them up and say "no, no, no, you go back out that door and come in the door you are supposed to come in...you know the ONE THAT SAYS ENTRANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    LOL!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

When my kids stomp their feet (because they're grumpin' at me), I make them go all the way back to where they started stompin' and walk nice....:devil: Makes me feel better anyway :wink:
  • nichols
    nichols Posts: 240
    Options
    glad u guys clarified that u really were talking about real doors when u said mean people going in the out door. sorry my mind went to way left field on that one .:laugh:
  • madmisskelly
    Options
    one thing i can honestly say is women. i dont know s**t about women.

Im a woman, and can safely say that other women confuse me...i confuse me
  • Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    People that stare
    People that are rude
    People that take my parking spot at work
    People that ask me for discounts on something that costs only 1€
    People that don’t know me but yet feel they must inform me of what I should and/or shouldn’t do
    My husband when he’s sick because he’s worse than a 2-year old.
    and……
    The group of old men that stand outside the barber shop every single day … all day….(which is next to my shop). I’m not sure why this p*sses me off, but it does!

Sorry…..having a bad week, but it sure is nice to write it down
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    glad u guys clarified that u really were talking about real doors when u said mean people going in the out door. sorry my mind went to way left field on that one .:laugh:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    What really gets under your skin?

Today's pet peeve for me is:

People who think they know EVERYTHING, and won't even let you explain anything, even when it's patently obvious that you know more about the subject than they do.

**Rant over**

Whew, I feel better?

You know my mother in law?

LOL....I was referring to my husband. The Verizon FiOS internet technician came out to do some work on our wiring, and I was trying to talk to the guy about something computer related, and hubby kept jumping into the conversation....when he doesn't even know how to turn a PC on!! It's like, he said the EXACT SAME THING that I had said ten minutes earlier, but he had to hear it out of his own mouth to believe it.
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    What really gets under your skin?

Today's pet peeve for me is:

People who think they know EVERYTHING, and won't even let you explain anything, even when it's patently obvious that you know more about the subject than they do.

**Rant over**

Whew, I feel better?

You know my mother in law?

LOL....I was referring to my husband. The Verizon FiOS internet technician came out to do some work on our wiring, and I was trying to talk to the guy about something computer related, and hubby kept jumping into the conversation....when he doesn't even know how to turn a PC on!! It's like, he said the EXACT SAME THING that I had said ten minutes earlier, but he had to hear it out of his own mouth to believe it.

Now isn't that just typical of men???
    Either that or they rephrase your words to make it sound like their thoughts, yet at the end of the day it just about means the same as you said - cripes! MEN - Why on earth do they do that ??

Jackie
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Mean people who go in the out door...
    Mean people who go in the out door to buy carnations!:wink:

:flowerforyou: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    my 13 year old daughter pisses me off...
  • arewethereyet
    Options

people who pass on the right when the left lane is fully available.
  • arewethereyet
    Options

I can see it now. " Sir, that is NOT OK! "
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    People who own gray cars and drive in the fog or rain without their lights on. Do they want to kill someone? :grumble: :grumble:
  • Juliebean
    Options
    one thing i can honestly say is women. i dont know s**t about women.

I'm a woman and I agree with this, 100%! However, just know that the only thing you really need to know is this... Almost any problem can be fixed with flowers and chocolate. Unless it's a really, really BIG problem! :flowerforyou:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options

Mine's 12
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options

Haha... I was an angel.jpg at her age :bigsmile:

I have to say slow walkers are the absolute worst for me but what p***ed me off the most recently was I went into W-Mart for some watch batteries. That's it. I'd looked in convenient stores and CVS... No luck. Had to drive into the abyss of a parking lot that is W-Mart and walk 5 miles around the store to find where the jewelry dept was only to stand behind some woman who was ringing up a FULL mother f********** cart of groceries cause she didn't want to stand in line. I waited 30 minutes for a f******** watch battery!!!! :explode: