How often do YOU weigh yourself?

Options
13»

Replies

• TeresaB1123
    Options
    I weigh myself each morning. Keeps the pressure on to not slip up.
  • amerr
    amerr Posts: 190
    Options
    I weight myself every morning when I wake up, but only record my weights on Fridays. That way if my weight is lower on Friday, I'll know if it's a fluke or not because it's been the same ever morning for at least the few days before. I've been 129 for a few weeks, but since Monday I've been 128, so if I'm still 128 tomorrow at weigh in I'll know that I have officially lost that extra pound. :)
  • milaxx
    milaxx Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Once a month at the doctors. I focus more on my dairy and eating properly. I don't have any problem staying under my sodium and sugar levels. I have reviewed what I am doing and how I eat with my doctor. The goal is to keep the focus on eating properly and getting enough exercise. Reviewing my dairy give me a better feel for my progress than chasing numbers. If I have done things correctly the scale shows it.
  • Keri_girl
    Keri_girl Posts: 44
    Options
    I weigh myself every morning before getting in the shower but after the gym in my birthday suit. I like the acountability factor that this gives me. If I see that the numbers aren't moving or are going in the wrong direction then it reminds me to change things up a bit.
  • jakemg
    jakemg Posts: 42
    Options
    Once a week, every Saturday after my shower. This week, my birthday's on Saturday. I'd love my birthday gift to be another pound lost.

It's really tough to not weigh more often. To me, it's tougher to weigh once a week than it is to eat healthily.