Tomorrow is "B" day (boys beware of topic!!)

Options
2»

Replies

• alimassa
    Options
    Good luck to you Ali! You'll do great & look terrific(er)! :love:

If my "girls" were eyes, I'd always know when my shoes were untied!! :drinker: :ohwell:

Hurry back to us! :heart:

Thanks Shannon! I will miss my running buddies...but beware...I will be stalking you!:noway: :noway:

Best news I've heard all day. :smokin:

Breast news I've heard all day too! :laugh:

Now that was funny!~ 11 hours and counting until surgery....YIKES! Does that mean I can eat whatever I want for the next 3 hours? :laugh:
  • Vans
    Vans Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    DONT BE SCARED I had a reduction at the age of 15....if your in good health there is nothing to worry about......I was out of the hospital in 2 days and Started grade 10 2 weeks later!! I am not going to lie...you will get some funky sensations and such......I do hope that you do not get the "drains" that some Doctors use....this would cause you to have to get another surgery.
    The plastic Surgeon here in Canada kept my nipples in place while cutting around, which gives me a 50/50 % chance to breast feed once I have children, my scars are also very beautiful and are in the shape of an anchor......feel free to msg me with ANY questions!! I was bigger then a double D at the age of 15....they made me a B and once everything was healed and settled a year later I was a C.....still am......they are PERFECTLY symmetrical.....atleast you can brag about "perfect shape" tatas hahaha considering that most people always have one bigger then the other.....speaking of which they took a pound and a half out of my right and a pound and three quarters out of my left.....GOOD LUCK!!! dont forget to wash with Iodine the day before the surgery (unless you were instructed differently then I was)
    NO WORRIES!!!!:glasses: