let me see your 30 day shred results

Options
2»

Replies

• Christinichka
    Christinichka Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I am on day 9 of my second round of the shred, but these are my before and after pics from round 1. I lost 9lbs and 12.5 inchs overall.

fkbrrt.jpghrzat2.jpg

2wn213n.jpg29wwha9.jpg

I definitely see a difference!
  • _xoxok
    _xoxok Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    These stories are great! I just started on Sunday (06/12), and it's rough.. But I plan on posting my before and after pics when I'm done! : )
  • Harrar10
    Harrar10 Posts: 116
    Options
    wow yalls weight and inches loss is amazing, where can I find more information on how to do this?
  • deisherdanielle
    Options
    you can buy the 30 day shred dvd by jillian micheals at walmart for less than 10 dollars!
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    These stories are great! I just started on Sunday (06/12), and it's rough.. But I plan on posting my before and after pics when I'm done! : )

Heeeey, that's when I started, too! :) Did day 3 this morning and I'm loving it so far. I'm really going to finish it this time. Did my before pic and measurements this morning too! I'll post my b/a pics when I get done :)
  • caresshudson
    caresshudson Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    o.k. girls!!! You got me!! I rung me in! I'm gonna start today doing mine!! It's online on ONDEMAND so I might as well!!! We shall see what happens!! I have a cruise to get ready for!!
  • cobylea
    cobylea Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    bump...I'm starting the 30 day shred tomorrow and love seeing all the success stories! It's major motivation and hope I can become one of these stories once I'm done! :)
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    I did the 30 Day Shred in April. Did it every day, no break, and lost 10 lbs and 7 1/4 inches. Did Ripped in 30 in May and lost 8 lbs and 10 inches! i love my Jillian workouts!:happy:
  • xoxokryssie
    Options
    Wow! I just ordered mine off of amazon on Saturday. Waiting until it gets here so I can start. Hope I get the same results as everyone else!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!