SWEATY BUT SEXY PICTURE CHALLENGE!

Options

Replies

• LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: what a fine idea! will do...give me a day or 2 & should have one up by Monday!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    You do not want to see me as lobsterface. I am (in my mother's terms) critically caucasian. After my workout, I go sit in the sauna until I can't take the heat anymore, and when I come out, I am RED RED RED:blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

I've had people do a double take and go, "Are you alright!?"

As I read "lobsterface" and "critically caucasian", I'm trying not to burst out into laughter with a client sitting in the lobby of my office. It looks like I have a constipated permasmile on my mug, though...

you crack me up all the time! Glad I could return the favor :bigsmile:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I would be banned for participating. Lol.

You're not banned for replying????

:indifferent:

Every post is a considerable risk at this point.

:laugh: :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Here it is....
    b36eeec8.jpg
  • Gerkenstein
    Gerkenstein Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Wow, this thread turned into something else while I was away. :laugh:

Denise - LOVE THE PICTURE!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

Come on folks, I wouldn't ask for sweaty pictures unless I wanted them. Lame cop-out! That means you, Lobsterface. Let's see it!!!!!!
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I love this idea!! As soon as I get one I will post it! Thanks! :bigsmile:
  • vlaura
    vlaura Posts: 93
    Options
    Damn I actually thought I looked sweatier than that, oh well, I do look messy, at least!
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    was very sweaty here, right after HIIT but i guess you can hardly tell in the pic
    sweaty.jpg
  • Cristy_AZ
    Cristy_AZ Posts: 986
    Options
    Bumping for tomorrow morning, love the idea! And I am also very fair and turn red when I workout and think my husband is the only one who could possibly think I look sexy all red and sweaty (love is blind) but I will participate!
  • av8rblond
    av8rblond Posts: 140
    Options
    I am SO in for this...lol...I will take a picture after my workout in the morning. I laugh at the idea that this thread is possibly going to turn into a competition to be the sweatiest, nastiest and healthiest picture. I also laugh at the thought of all those random people that will see you all taking your self portraits and just think we have all lost it...lol
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    was very sweaty here, right after HIIT but i guess you can hardly tell in the pic
    sweaty.jpg

:love: :heart: :love:
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    After my P90X....session Legs & Back +Ab Ripper.....sexy sweat...haha

935e6191.jpg
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    my profile pic here was after around of turbofire. in fact it was ez45 drenched my shirt. usually i dont wear shirts working out
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    I wish I would've seen this 15 minutes earlier. I'll take one after I go for a run tomorrow.
  • SoFancySoBlessed
    SoFancySoBlessed Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    HERE IT IS!!! I LOVE THE SWEAT!!! :heart:
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    After my run:

DSCN8631-1.jpg

*I think I figured out the sizing issue. Good enough, lol.
  • Gerkenstein
    Gerkenstein Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I LOVE THEM!!!! They show the effort you make to get what you want. Thank you for participating! Keep 'em coming! I LOVE THE SWEAT!!!!!!!!!
  • DeathIsMyGift
    DeathIsMyGift Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Now I can't wait to work out and post my sweaty pic. Warning though: I am a SWEATER!

"Show me your sweat!" reminded me of "Show me your teeth. teeth, teeth teeth."
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I would be banned for participating. Lol.

You're not banned for replying????

:indifferent:

Every post is a considerable risk at this point.

I'm reporting this. I don't approve of your thumb in your profile pic. It's like you're mocking us from your previous pic.

Not if I report myself first! Wait..does that count as violating myself?

Huh, if you violate yourself in the privacy of your own home, are you causing any violation? This requires deep philisophical thought.
  • andreamichelle82
    andreamichelle82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Love these, and the violations! I'll post mine after my workout today... maybe :)