SWEATY BUT SEXY PICTURE CHALLENGE!

Options

Replies

• Jeepinmom4
    Jeepinmom4 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I would be banned as I am in my bikini briefs or as I was born in most of them...........................in the Captian Morgans pose too
    LMFAO!
  • VegGrrl
    VegGrrl Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    "I'm bringin' sweaty back..." to paraphrase JT! Will take profile pic today after workout!
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    2011-03-30_19-28-23_895.jpg
  • charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I just want to say..........this thread makes me very happy!!!!!!! Thank you OP!
  • legend1973
    legend1973 Posts: 83
    Options
    5417532476_4c4db94328.jpg
    IMG_06052 by legend1973, on Flickr
  • DeathIsMyGift
    DeathIsMyGift Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I'm a day late but here is my sweaty picture. 30 minutes on the elliptical

mepinkyankeehat.jpg?t=1306969917
  • TheMotherAwesome
    TheMotherAwesome Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'm a day late but here is my sweaty picture. 30 minutes on the elliptical

mepinkyankeehat.jpg?t=1306969917

Yay, Jessa!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Even got the boyfriend in on this one... After 2mi of run/walk intervals, before heading home to do Plyo.
    01306972744971000001760276.jpg

Bring it!!!
    01306972987708000001760276.jpg
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    sweet sweat...

IMAG0085.jpg
  • Ley2ndtry
    Ley2ndtry Posts: 136
    Options
    this thread is great!

heres mine from last night

day 1 of c25k - excuse the random face - was looking into the sun!

89e6bd0a.jpg
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Finally remembered to take one! I've got naturally curly hair that I straighten all the time... but when I sweat... out come the waves....

5798024235_727963e89d.jpg
  • NobodyKnows
    NobodyKnows Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I recall posting something a couple months ago about a woman at work looking sexy because she just got back from the gym and she was sweaty. There were a few women who responded thinking I was nuts.

This thread is evidence at just how sexy a woman can be when sweaty from a workout. Just sayin!
  • stephanielynn76
    Options
    I recall posting something a couple months ago about a woman at work looking sexy because she just got back from the gym and she was sweaty. There were a few women who responded thinking I was nuts.

This thread is evidence at just how sexy a woman can be when sweaty from a workout. Just sayin!

I concur... I think my hubby is pretty dang hot when he's all sweaty :love: ... now of course... there is the just-worked-out smells that aren't so sexy... LOL
    ... I'd like to have a shot of myself doing sweat-drenched pushups... that'd be cool... but I'd need someone else to take it!
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    CommittohealthCHANGED Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Jjjjj.jpg

Ok here's my pic
  • NobodyKnows
    Options

I concur... I think my hubby is pretty dang hot when he's all sweaty :love: ... now of course... there is the just-worked-out smells that aren't so sexy... LOL
    ... I'd like to have a shot of myself doing sweat-drenched pushups... that'd be cool... but I'd need someone else to take it!

I would gladly volunteer to that take that picture, and any others you want taken. :bigsmile:
  • stephanielynn76
    Options
    :blushing:
  • NobodyKnows
    Options

Am I responsible for making the hottest woman on MFP blush? :noway: :bigsmile:
  • DeathIsMyGift
    DeathIsMyGift Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Went for a walk today in a nature preserve with my girlfriend in the 99 degree heat. I was very sweaty in this picture.

ArborHillsme.jpg
  • stephanielynn76
    Options

Am I responsible for making the hottest woman on MFP blush? :noway: :bigsmile:

You are a total sweetheart and I love ya for saying that... really you made my day... but I am HARDLY the hottest women here... :tongue:
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Went for a little 2 mile run tonight (finished in 15.5 minutes). I working on running in pose form, feels weird running in such short strides. I actually did my second mile faster than my first, it felt better as well, so I think I'm improving.

P6080051-1.jpg