What does your username mean?

Replies

• AbysmalFitness
    AbysmalFitness Posts: 32 Member
    Maverick is my street dance name and was called this from high school till date and as for the work and its described as the following:
    nonconformist, individualist; free thinker; loner, lone wolf.

Abysmal: "immeasurably deep or great"

so there you hence my username!

Abysmal Maverick: "an immeasurable, individualist and free thinker"
  • SimplyFreckled
    SimplyFreckled Posts: 444 Member
    <--- really if you don't know what mine means.. you are pretty dumb.. just sayin :drinker:
  • thefishers4
    thefishers4 Posts: 165 Member
    thefishers_4
    fisher is my last name
    4 is how many people in my family me, my husband, my two boys.
  • It's a Sorority girl thing... I'm a deuce (#2 on my line) and 3D E.G.O.T.R.I.P. was my line's name (collective)...

So I'm the DEUCE of 3DEGOTRIP

deuce3Degotrip...get it?? lol

Okay, I'm done now
  • Crazy4Him means that I'm crazy for Jesus. The 4552 part, if you look at you phone key pad, the 4 button is for the letter I, as in "I". the 5's on the phone pad are for the letters, "L" as in love, and "J" as in Jesus, and the 2 is for the letter, "C" as in Christ.
    I love Jesus Christ.
    He is my savior. Wouldn't be here if it weren't for Him. He's saved me physically, and spiritually.
    Gotta Love Him!!
  • tropicalicyicy
    tropicalicyicy Posts: 83 Member
    whoatrisha
    back in the day when nelly furtado came out--her album was called WhoaNelly! i was really obsessed with her and made it my AIM screen name..ive always liked it and have used it for lots of stuff.
  • littlesuzieq
    littlesuzieq Posts: 103
    Mine is the nickname that my dad calls me. Pretty boring!
  • j66kos
    j66kos Posts: 2 Member
    my car reg xxxx:bigsmile:
  • sunshine__angel
    sunshine__angel Posts: 366 Member
    I chose mine because it's pretty and cheerful and explains how I feel on the inside, and want to look on the outside! The "sunshine" part is because I love the sun and getting a tan, but my weight prohibits me from going to the beach, or even swimming with my friends. I no longer want to hide in my own body. And I chose the "angel" part because that's what my boyfriend calls me. :)

This is interesting, thanks for posting!
  • ghannagirl
    ghannagirl Posts: 1
    A friend of mine called me that one day at work and it stuck with me ever since.:smile:
  • Saw mine on a t-shirt in a mall kiosk. It was something along the lines of "Top Ten Poops" or something like that. It was so funny I literally had tears streaming down my face from laughing so hard (totally embarrassing my wife at the same time). Yes, I AM a child at heart. :)
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Mine simply means what I have to tell myself every day as I'm ready to go on this journey and never look back...and the year I was born :)
  • LonelyPilgrim
    LonelyPilgrim Posts: 255 Member
    I'm just a lonely pilgrim
    I walk this world in wealth
    I want to know if it's you I don't trust
    'cause I damn sure don't trust myself
    ~ The Boss (Brilliant Disguise)

I've just always loved the imagery.. and there have been a lot of times in my life when I feel alone, even though I'm surrounded by people.
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Hehe...some great stories behind the usernames on here!.

well, mine is not so original...my name is natalie! The Ms just adds a bit of interest to it! Even though I'll be a Mrs in November, I'll keep my screen name! :happy:
  • scaatynj
    scaatynj Posts: 51 Member
    SCAATY is an acronym for Paul Simon's 'Still Crazy After All These Years". :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Since scaaty was taken I added the NJ for New Jersey which is where I live :smile:
  • MellowYellowGem
    MellowYellowGem Posts: 120 Member
    Mellow Yellow - cos I am very laid back & easy going (or so I'm told) and Gem - my name Gemma!
  • Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    LOL! I Love this! i have also wondered the same thing. Mine is Minnesnowta gurl because Minnesota snows like ALL the time and I am a girly girl ; )
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,809 Member
    My name is Amy and my daddy calls me, AmyGirl. I was born in 71, but I am wishing I had used a different date so that I could now lie about my age.
  • LilLolo22
    LilLolo22 Posts: 229 Member
    FOXY = My friends used to call me Foxy Brown in high school and the nickname stuck.
    LO = My name is Lojie, but ppl call me Lo for short
    22 = The best day EVER. My bday. Haha
  • FearOfFrying
    FearOfFrying Posts: 127 Member
    Speaks for itself surely?
This discussion has been closed.