Hummm....

Options
I'm feeling kind of cranky lately...

Can you all tell me something wonderful and new about yourselves today?

Mine is...Although I have been cranky and tired lately, I have been keeping on track with my food and working out! YEY!

What about you?

Replies

• PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options

Mine is...Although I have been cranky and tired lately, I have been keeping on track with my food and working out! YEY!

What about you?
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Yep.....my "monthly visitor" is....well...visitin! And I had a stupid maintain today! SIGH!

BUT, I am always on track with my calories and worked out as usual today. I didn't let it get me down because I have the common sense to know the scale is a jerk sometimes! :wink:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Yep.....my "monthly visitor" is....well...visitin!
    Mee too.... That little jerk... Well the good news is that I normally would go up about 8 pounds and a full pant size. This week I lost an overall of 7. That's a first! (like ever - in my whole life).

*hugs* Feel better! :heart: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :heart: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    Yep.....my "monthly visitor" is....well...visitin! And I had a stupid maintain today! SIGH!

BUT, I am always on track with my calories and worked out as usual today. I didn't let it get me down because I have the common sense to know the scale is a jerk sometimes! :wink:

LOL

I think my iron is low again.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I just want to sleep all the time and I have noticed that my words to other humans are not as softly given as they should be chosen.

See??? You said the scale is a jerk...I would have said the scale is a big
    SpaghettiCat.jpg
  • pecksun8
    Options
    Yeah, I just can't wait for the end of the week...it's just right around the corner and I am dreading it!

But I have been working really hard this week, because last week my back was hurting, but I feel so much better and I am actually happy to be back at the gym. I also have been pushing myself to work out harder and longer, and it's paying off.

Plus thanks to this website and Jamerz, I have found something new that I can't wait to try! Geocaching.
  • Juliebean
    Options
    I'm on day 3 of Jillian's 30 Day shred and I can still lift my arms! :laugh: I'm starting to notice a difference with my stamina. Not nearly as sweaty and out of breath when I do it now. Yay for me!

And yay for you for staying within your calories and exercising when you've not been feeling yourself! :flowerforyou:
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    Yeah, I just can't wait for the end of the week...it's just right around the corner and I am dreading it!

But I have been working really hard this week, because last week my back was hurting, but I feel so much better and I am actually happy to be back at the gym. I also have been pushing myself to work out harder and longer, and it's paying off.

Plus thanks to this website and Jamerz, I have found something new that I can't wait to try! Geocaching.

OH GEOCACHING is sooOoOooOOOOoOoooooooooo much fun!!! It is a great thing to do when you have nothing to do! LOL Have fun!!!
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    I'm on day 3 of Jillian's 30 Day shred and I can still lift my arms! :laugh: I'm starting to notice a difference with my stamina. Not nearly as sweaty and out of breath when I do it now. Yay for me!

And yay for you for staying within your calories and exercising when you've not been feeling yourself! :flowerforyou:

Uhhhh oh....How many days until the first tears are shed? You said 30 day shed, right? LOL YEY YOU!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Oh and I bought these size Medium yoga pants to work out in.....pretty tight fitting..........and I must say.........I was liking how I looked in them!!! Even some of the......dare I say....muscles were outlined!! :noway: :noway:

And I was turning a few heads at the gym today!! Yes indeedy!!!! :wink:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    I'm going on a 5 hour trail ride this weekend, and the week is almost over Yippy!!!!!!!
  • Juliebean
    Options

Uhhhh oh....How many days until the first tears are shed? You said 30 day shed, right? LOL YEY YOU!

Oh the tears of pain and anger were shed on day one! I was calling Jillian every name I could think of! But then I was so out of breath I couldn't even do that, so I was just thinking them! :laugh:
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options

LOL

I think my iron is low again.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I just want to sleep all the time and I have noticed that my words to other humans are not as softly given as they should be chosen.

SpaghettiCat.jpg

cat eating a big plate of spaghetti ? I don't get it :huh:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Oh and I bought these size Medium yoga pants to work out in.....pretty tight fitting..........and I must say.........I was liking how I looked in them!!! Even some of the......dare I say....muscles were outlined!! :noway: :noway:

Tam ~Maybe you should send Princess some lipgloss...
  • TheGoblinRoad
    TheGoblinRoad Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    I switched coffeehouses.
    :)

Why's this good?

'cuz this coffeehouse that I'm in is a 1.5 mile walk from my house, instead of .5. More exercise. I walk here to do some work, since it's distracting at home. (yeah, plus a little bit of MFP browsing while I'm here.)
  • Emdicio
    Emdicio Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Well, despite not seeing the scale move for almost 3 weeks now (COME ON, 20 lbs!!!) I realized yesterday that I am down 3 belt holes on my belt. The P90 program I'm doing (week #2) must be putting on new muscle for the fat I've clearly lost recently so I'm happy again (and I'm definitely stronger). Stupid, I know, but I still want to see that 20 pound mark go by. Oh, and I'm riding my big dirt bike down the length of Baja and back in a month for a vacation! Yay Cervesas e tacos de pescado! :drinker:
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options

What about you?

Hey PL-great job on keep up with your food and working out. When I am tired and grumpy the first thing I usually do is drive past the Y on my way to Taco Bell...LOL...sad, but true.

My new wonderful is that after one small and one big speech in my Public Speaking Class, I have an "A"! Woohoo!!! :drinker:
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options

First its your boobie show to your kid's teacher...now you are showing other friends? HUSSY!!! :laugh:
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options

LOL

SpaghettiCat.jpg

cat eating a big plate of spaghetti ? I don't get it :huh:

For a good time type into YouTube...Then search for "spaghetti cat." I was DYING LAUGHING!!! You'll love it!
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    Well, despite not seeing the scale move for almost 3 weeks now (COME ON, 20 lbs!!!) I realized yesterday that I am down 3 belt holes on my belt. The P90 program I'm doing (week #2) must be putting on new muscle for the fat I've clearly lost recently so I'm happy again (and I'm definitely stronger). Stupid, I know, but I still want to see that 20 pound mark go by. Oh, and I'm riding my big dirt bike down the length of Baja and back in a month for a vacation! Yay Cervesas e tacos de pescado! :drinker:

You rock!!! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE INCHES!!! And they say size doesn't matter??? :huh:
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options

What about you?

Hey PL-great job on keep up with your food and working out. When I am tired and grumpy the first thing I usually do is drive past the Y on my way to Taco Bell...LOL...sad, but true.

My new wonderful is that after one small and one big speech in my Public Speaking Class, I have an "A"! Woohoo!!! :drinker:

YEY YOU!!!! HOORAY!!!