2»

Replies

• PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    I switched coffeehouses.
    :)

Why's this good?

'cuz this coffeehouse that I'm in is a 1.5 mile walk from my house, instead of .5. More exercise. I walk here to do some work, since it's distracting at home. (yeah, plus a little bit of MFP browsing while I'm here.)

That is what I need to do...I can see it now...Excuse me lady??? What's with all the snickers and laughing here? You mental? LOL
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    I'm going on a 5 hour trail ride this weekend, and the week is almost over Yippy!!!!!!!

LOVE THAT! You rock!

Have you seen the link www.mapmyrun.com? I love logging and mapping my paths on this page. It is for running...But as I kindly shared with a friend...You can put in walking, biking, dragging one limp leg behind you... It is just a great map!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Oh and I bought these size Medium yoga pants to work out in.....pretty tight fitting..........and I must say.........I was liking how I looked in them!!! Even some of the......dare I say....muscles were outlined!! :noway: :noway:

And I was turning a few heads at the gym today!! Yes indeedy!!!! :wink:

First its your boobie show to your kid's teacher...now you are showing other friends? HUSSY!!! :laugh:
    Noooo...it was Ali showing off the boobies to teachers....I was just showing of my "getting svelte" figure to the gym!!! :wink: :laugh:
  • Emdicio
    Emdicio Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Noooo...it was Ali showing off the boobies to teachers....I was just showing of my "getting svelte" figure to the gym!!! :wink: :laugh:

With the sexy red cap on, no doubt! :wink:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

But of course!!!! :wink:

:laugh:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    Oh and I bought these size Medium yoga pants to work out in.....pretty tight fitting..........and I must say.........I was liking how I looked in them!!! Even some of the......dare I say....muscles were outlined!! :noway: :noway:

And I was turning a few heads at the gym today!! Yes indeedy!!!! :wink:

First its your boobie show to your kid's teacher...now you are showing other friends? HUSSY!!! :laugh:

LOL tami was just there in spirit w/ me....giving him a good look at those new muscles outlined so nicely!!!:devil: :bigsmile:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    I got a wonderful!

I got my first "official" cycling jersey yesterday from the church cycle group I joined--AND IT FITS! excited.gif

They only had up to XL, and I just knew it wouldn't fit me but got it anyway so I could start wearing it around on my rides. BUT IT FIT! woohoonaner2gy.gif

I uploaded a new profile of a front shot of me wearing it and there's a back photo showing our logo on my pics--check it out!

We're called 'THE HOLY ROLLERS" tfr612ix4.gif
  • Emdicio
    Emdicio Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I got a wonderful!

I got my first "official" cycling jersey yesterday from the church cycle group I joined--AND IT FITS! excited.gif...

That's awesome, congrats. You look terrific in that pic, too! :drinker:
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options

But of course!!!! :wink:

:laugh:

AWWWW crud...that's right...My computers and I had a long day together. All three of us were signing on and fighting all day...my brain was lost in the shuffle. LOL
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    I got a wonderful!

I got my first "official" cycling jersey yesterday from the church cycle group I joined--AND IT FITS! excited.gif

They only had up to XL, and I just knew it wouldn't fit me but got it anyway so I could start wearing it around on my rides. BUT IT FIT! woohoonaner2gy.gif

I uploaded a new profile of a front shot of me wearing it and there's a back photo showing our logo on my pics--check it out!

We're called 'THE HOLY ROLLERS" tfr612ix4.gif

YEY YOU!!! Love the exciting new adventure! YOU ROCK! I love the shirt too! Great photo, HOORAY!!! Look at how great you are doing. LOVE IT!