Calorie intake... need to rant a bit

Options
1235»

Replies

• Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    I am a little confused on the calorie intake issue. I am trying to eat 1200 calories a day and burn 4-500 calories 5 days a week, I didn't realize I would have to then eat 1600 calories a day. I just thought I would get faster results by sticking to the 1200. Would someone clear this up for me.

just bumped a post by a former member Banks 1850 on The importance of eating all your calories http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/10589-for-those-confused-or-questioning-eating-your-exercise-calo.........
  • psyknife
    psyknife Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Eating less calories does not always equal faster weight loss... it's alllll soooo formulated and our bodies are all so different.

But, it's important to eat calories for energy and proper metabolism.

A problem with everything today is that we want stuff faster. But what we need to remember is the age old tale of the tortoise and the hare. Slower and steadier wins the race (and is much more healthy for us).
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    :bigsmile:
    bumpin cause psyknife ROCKS :smooched: on this thread and I like to keep it up high on my topics to keep up with the lastest posts:flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    BUMPBUMP.gif
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    another good one to bump right now!!:flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    BUMPBUMP1.gif