What just came out of my mouth?!!??

Options
13»

Replies

• gooteek
    gooteek Posts: 64
    Options
    I get my mords wixed all the time, but I have lisdextia. ;-)
  • JacqsP72
    JacqsP72 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Ever since I cam remember we've put the car in the Par Cark!!!
  • ratkins811
    ratkins811 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    When I was younger I walked up the the McDonalds counter and ordered a "Big Me" lol instead of a Big Mac.
  • ratkins811
    ratkins811 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I know this is an old thread but just came acrossed it -- and had to share mine in case someone needed a smirk.

I used to be a counselor for adults with mental illness. I had this one client with the biggest boobs you've ever seen. She was very proud of them and dressed to show them off. Well -- we were talking about her getting back into work and she told me she had an interview for a waitressing job. I smiled -- said "that's wonderful!! You're going to love getting all those big tits."

Of course what I meant to say was "tips."

And then we have "pickled tink". Several years ago -- I was going on and on about how pickled tink I was to be going on a mini vacation. My wasband kept asking me what was I talking about -- and I was like "pickled tink -- you know excited?? duh". He says "I've heard of 'tickled pink' before but I've never heard of 'pickled tink'. The sad part is -- it took my brain a second to figure out what he was saying lol. It's still pickled tink -- but only because I love to say it.

That is way too funny... about the waitress job :laugh:
  • mabug01
    mabug01 Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    Hilarious answers.

I got a cake made for my friend Louise and they misspelled her name as Louse. Happy Birthday, Louse!
  • peripah
    peripah Posts: 120
    Options
    When my son was 4 he wanted a cookie for a snack. I wanted him to have either an apple or a banana, so I said, "No, you can't have a cookie. Would you like a cookie or a cookie?" To which he, of course, said "I want a cookie". I said again, "No. You can have a cookie or a cookie". Finally my husband rescued the poor kid by yelling up the stairs, "You're saying 'cookie' for everything!". Oops!
  • thunt1990
    thunt1990 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    This thread is hilarious... probably not the best thing to read at work. I have to hold in my laughs and cover them with coughs.
    I do this alllll the time. I say "Shake a tower" for "take a shower" and "Pashed Motatoes" for "Mashed potatoes"

The funniest one thats a running joke in my family was actually done by my grandma. We were ordering pizza from pizza hut one day and she called and asked for breadsticks with marijuana sauce instead of marinara sauce. It was the funniest thing ever. The pizza boy told her "Uh we dont sell that here ma'am " and proceeded to hold in his laughter. We will never let her live that one down
  • mzbrandyluv
    mzbrandyluv Posts: 103
    Options
    This thread is hilarious... probably not the best thing to read at work. I have to hold in my laughs and cover them with coughs.
    I do this alllll the time. I say "Shake a tower" for "take a shower" and "Pashed Motatoes" for "Mashed potatoes"

The funniest one thats a running joke in my family was actually done by my grandma. We were ordering pizza from pizza hut one day and she called and asked for breadsticks with marijuana sauce instead of marinara sauce. It was the funniest thing ever. The pizza boy told her "Uh we dont sell that here ma'am " and proceeded to hold in his laughter. We will never let her live that one down

HAHAHAAAAAAA! GO GRAMMA!!!
  • mzbrandyluv
    mzbrandyluv Posts: 103
    Options
    For some of the examples given, there is an actual name for this: Spoonerisms

AHHHH!! That's too funny! There's a game called Fictionary. You get a group of people together, pads, pens and one dictionary. One person picks a word no one knows the definition to, you say the word out loud, and everyone in the group makes up their fake definition and writes it down. (The person with the dictionary writes the actual one down) Then the dictionary holder reads all of them out loud randomly and everyone has to try to guess which one is the REAL definition. Why did I just ramble about that? Because SPOONERISM was one of those words!!! It's actually very fun and not costly! Just saying.