LET ME KNOW YOUR STARBUCKS!!

Options
13»

Replies

• Ariyasnow1
    Ariyasnow1 Posts: 117
    Options
    I bring in my own So Delicious Coconut Milk with Vanilla and have them use it in a Tall Chai Tea Latte with no water. Yum!

Cal: 161 (tazo chai tea – 26, coconut milk – 135)
    Carb: 21 (tazo chai tea – 6, coconut milk - 15
    Fat: 8 (coconut milk)
    Protein: 2 (coconut milk)
    Sugar: 17 (tazo chai tea – 6, coconut milk – 11)
    Sat fat: 8 (coconut milk)

TIP: If you bring your own milk, they only charge you for the shot. So my drink only cost me .56 cents!
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Also the light caramel frapp and the light coffee frapp!

Second this! Love the carmel light frapp.. it is seriously my addiction!
  • burningstar28
    Options
    I usually get a large Tazo green tea, and a slice of pumpkin bread...mmmm...
  • callipygianchronicle
    callipygianchronicle Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Short mocha with foam, no whip (you can ask for it "free poured" but outside of the Northwest no one seems to know what that means). Shorts are not on the menu, but have the same amount of chocolate and espresso as a tall, they just have less milk.

If you don't like the taste of espresso, ask for your shot 'restretto", this will give you the sweet part of the shot (the crema), but the same amount of caffeine.

You can also get your white chocolate mocha as a short, here's the difference in calories/fat/carbs if you get a traditional mocha versus the white chocolate:

White Chocolate Mocha 200 6 30

Caffè Mocha 130 4 20
  • AmesLee78
    AmesLee78 Posts: 111
    Options
    I used to get a Tall caramel frappacino with a shot of mocha no whipped cream...however, I haven't had one in a few weeks and I don't plan on it anytime soon. I am trying SO hard to be good and not revert to my old ways. I've only been doing this for 6 days and I am a person with no will power and who gives up easily....
  • sheets03
    sheets03 Posts: 18
    Options
    americano (hot or iced) with a single pumps of white chocolate. Then I add a splash of cream or fat free milk in! YUM!
  • liveyourlifex
    liveyourlifex Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    i went to starbucks yesterday and i was looking at the calories on the menu because my sister wanted me to order her a java chip frap. if you go for the "light" version of anything, its 1/3 the calories. i think the java chip was somewhere near 300 calories and the light version would have been 100. so go for the light version of anything! also, theres a new drink called the light coconut mocha frap drink. im not really sure but its new for the summer :D
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Iced Mocha with nonfat milk and no whipped cream! Just did the math on the Starbucks nutritional counter - it's 170 calories!
  • cicadagirl
    cicadagirl Posts: 51
    Options
    I actually like the coffee taste more than the really sweet drinks, luckily for me! My drink of choice is a grande cappuccino. Only 120 calories with 2% milk and 80 calories with nonfat. When it's hot out, I usually get a Green Tea Lemonade...45 calories!

But if you like the sweet flavored hot drinks best, just order what you'd normally get, but in a "skinny" with nonfat milk. That cuts the calories down like crazy!
  • szimba
    szimba Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Grande Iced Skinny Caramel Macchiato!!!! 140 cals and totally delish!
  • lipglossjunky73
    lipglossjunky73 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I get soy mistos... It's coffee with steamed soy milk, or soy lattes, which is espresso and steamed soy milk.

My splurges are soy chai lattes. Used to have one everyday but they were adding too many calories to my day.
  • abcgirl18
    abcgirl18 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    A tall chai latte with non fat milk 130 calories!!