FOOD LOVERS FAT LOSS SYSTEM

Options
2»

Replies

• Ellebeegirl
    Ellebeegirl Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    There is a book "Diet free for Life" written by Robert Ferguson. It is the same program, same author/creator of Food Lovers infomercial. Much cheaper and the same program.
  • RichGebs
    RichGebs Posts: 345
    Options
    There is a book "Diet free for Life" written by Robert Ferguson. It is the same program, same author/creator of Food Lovers infomercial. Much cheaper and the same program.

I just saw a video on YouTube about ! That is a great alternative if you are looking for a cheaper version thanks!!
  • RichGebs
    Options
  • RichGebs
    Options
    BUmp
  • jrbanta
    jrbanta Posts: 4,277 Member
    Options

Thanks for bringing up this topic and sharing the program info. I downloaded the book onto my Kindle and started reading it. His program fits my attitude and goals for weight loss so I'm going to read the book and try the plan to make some progress. I see this as a lifestyle for me and not a diet. I've failed too many of those and don't believe in deprivation, going hungry, and thinking about food all the time so that I sabotage myself and get discouraged. So along the way I'll report back and tell how it went.:bigsmile:
  • RichGebs
    Options

Thanks for bringing up this topic and sharing the program info. I downloaded the book onto my Kindle and started reading it. His program fits my attitude and goals for weight loss so I'm going to read the book and try the plan to make some progress. I see this as a lifestyle for me and not a diet. I've failed too many of those and don't believe in deprivation, going hungry, and thinking about food all the time so that I sabotage myself and get discouraged. So along the way I'll report back and tell how it went.:bigsmile:

That's amazing to here!!! Good luck keep us updated!! :)
  • ladybug2020
    ladybug2020 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • breffmint
    breffmint Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My parents did this, and it worked so well that they were in one of the commercials that's airing now, actually. They're both keeping the weight off really well! The most important thing is to stick to the schedule they give you. I think that it can work for anyone if you commit to it.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Ummm, you're seriously bumping this, are you selling it?
    I'm in Australia and have never heard of it, and am quite happy with what I'm doing.
    But, I guess it 's always good to know there are different options for different folks.
  • RichGebs
    Options
    Ummm, you're seriously bumping this, are you selling it?
    I'm in Australia and have never heard of it, and am quite happy with what I'm doing.
    But, I guess it 's always good to know there are different options for different folks.

No I'm not selling it I just want to give people an alternative to what they are doing and hopefully it could work for them :) that's good to know that you are happy for what you are doing. Then this thread isn't for you
  • jrbanta
    Options
    I really like the book and the philosphy. I figured out my % of body fat, me lean body weight and my body fat weight. Then he guides you through how much to lose before you start losing lean body mass. That is very helpful so not to gain back weight and keep metabolism working at a normal level to burn fat the body consumes. This plan is so much more in my radar of what I want to accomplish and gives me better structure to live within. Thanks so much for starting this thread because I was trying to develop my next life plan on how to accomplish my goals. I can only read a few threads on here due to the extreme eating and exercise that some people do, then proceed to beat themselves up if they eat one thing perceived as "bad". That's not where I'm at mentally but I respect that we all have different means to reach our goals. What works for one person may not work for another. Yes, my weight loss in pounds has been much slower than others but I knew when starting this journey that I was going to do it slowly over a year or more. I plan to reach goal and stay there for my lifetime.

So once again thanks for drawing my attention to the Diet-Free For Life book!:flowerforyou:
  • RichGebs
    Options
    I really like the book and the philosphy. I figured out my % of body fat, me lean body weight and my body fat weight. Then he guides you through how much to lose before you start losing lean body mass. That is very helpful so not to gain back weight and keep metabolism working at a normal level to burn fat the body consumes. This plan is so much more in my radar of what I want to accomplish and gives me better structure to live within. Thanks so much for starting this thread because I was trying to develop my next life plan on how to accomplish my goals. I can only read a few threads on here due to the extreme eating and exercise that some people do, then proceed to beat themselves up if they eat one thing perceived as "bad". That's not where I'm at mentally but I respect that we all have different means to reach our goals. What works for one person may not work for another. Yes, my weight loss in pounds has been much slower than others but I knew when starting this journey that I was going to do it slowly over a year or more. I plan to reach goal and stay there for my lifetime.

So once again thanks for drawing my attention to the Diet-Free For Life book!:flowerforyou:

you are so very welcome :) hope you are doing well!!
  • RichGebs
    Options
  • jrbanta
    Options
    Okay I just had to check in after my first day doing this eating plan! I weighed in as a check this morning after eating the Diet Free For Life plan for one day. I lost 1.2 pounds since yesterday morning and broke a 2 month plateau! I won't weigh in again until the end of the week or so but just had to tell you that this is a biggie for me! I have been stuck like a truck in the mud for awhile. Yesterday I ate a lot and had what I wanted but thought about how he says to eat foods together. I'm still reading the book but am ready to menu plan and shop for the week.

THANKS!!!!!!
  • karrysmithy
    Options
    Hello friend,
    I've tried the Food Lovers Fat Loss System and I totally agree with you. The Food Lovers System is a way of life, which keeps no restrictions on our favorite dishes, instead allows to eat everything in an orderly manner. It is an 8week fat loss program, which provides guaranteed weight loss tips, which helped me burn out my excess fat and transform my body into a fat-burning machine. I'm really happy with the food lovers fat loss program and I suggest everybody try out this plan and experience the fat loss.
    http://www.foodloversfatloss.com/
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I bet most of us aren't going to eat 1200-1500 calories per day for the rest of our lives, just until we reach our goal weight. Then we'll eat maintenance calories. For me (female) that will be closer to 1600, for men that will be closer to (2000).

Well only time will tell but still wouldnt you be happy knowing that you could eat all your favorite foods guiltless!

I do stay within my calorie limit (most days anyway) and "eat back" my "exercise calories". I eat all my favorite foods… just not ALL the time like I used to. :0) And I know there are some things that I just don't need to eat any longer and I'm really not regretting taking them out of my diet. I'm not a carb-hater by any means and I do try combining healthy (complex) carbs with my not-so-healthy sugary snacks. Today, I had Godiva choc-covered pretzels. OMG so good. But, I only had five… not the whole box! So, maybe I'm doing some version of this. I've never heard of it.
  • roro73
    roro73 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I know this thread is old but I had to respond. I bought a magazine last week which led me to Robert Fergusons Diet Free For Life book which i read in a day & a half. I'm officially starting the program tomorrow but I followed the eating plan today & ate some of my favorite foods but in smaller portions & the right combo. I was a little freaked out that I went way over my calories but because my portions were right (I was ok with smaller portions because I'd eat again in 2-3 hours) to my surprise when i plugged the food in from my journal I stayed right at my calorie target... I can't believe it! I had Wendy's, 1/2 a cinnamon roll, wine & chocolate today. So excited to see my results next week! I am looking forward to not counting every calorie...I'll keep counting for a few weeks but if everyday is like today I won't have to...yippee!
  • TrinityzMom
    Options
    Ok so my husband and I are doing MFP and lost 4-7 pounds by the second week. I'm not sure of what happen after that but we both gained the weight right back so i'm not just what is happening. I saw the infomercial for For Lovers this weekend and couldn't understand why these books (in the shiny box) cost so much. Eating 5 times a day sounds like a lot but reading hundreds of pages worth of material prior to actually doing it sounds like a lot too!! Gee whiz. I would sacrifice quick for easy any day. Is there anywhere to find the food list? If so please post. Thanks!
  • martinbeks
    martinbeks Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    For everyone saying it's so expensive, my mom found it on eBay for a fraction of the website cost, and we've had really positive results (not necessarily weight loss, but my mom who had trouble moving without pain had so much energy that she was able to walk around our zoo, and THEN go from store to store in a strip mall before crossing the huge parking lot (instead of taking the car) to Trader Joe's. This was a BIG thing for her. As for me, I just overall felt better. We stopped working with it for some reason, but we're back, and we're committed. We're actually filling out the journal (which we copied from the actual journal, and placed inside file folders so we each have our own journal), and following a new step a day. :love: