Size 18 to Size 8/10 - My Progress Pictures!

Options
Hello, hello! I am still only 66lbs down so the scale has not moved much since my last progress picture. I have gone done one/two sizes though. I fractured my ankle about a month ago so I've had to lay off cardio for awhile. I am slowly working it back into my routine. I am excited to get back into the swing of things and really push myself for these last 30lbs. I can't wait to accomplish this huge goal! :)

FYI---- I HAVE NOT WORN SHORTS IN 3 YEARS SO THAT'S WHY I LOOK SO CHEESY IN THAT LAST PICTURE! MY LEGS ARE AS VERY WHITE AND GHOSTLY! PLEASE EXCUSE THEM...THE SUN IS SOMETHING THEY HAVE NOT SEEN IN AWHILE! :) Ha!

THEN: 242lbs

lyndseybeach1.jpg

lyndsey240lbs.jpg

Jan2010Grad.jpg

NOW:176lbs

lyndseyworkout.jpg

shortslyndsey.jpg

Replies

• TheresaRichardson
    Options
    Wow, you look GREAT. Way to go, girl. Keep up the good work!!!!!
  • crewellademel
    crewellademel Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    You look Great! Good Job. Sorry about your ankle......hang in there. :flowerforyou:
  • patty9013
    patty9013 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Wow what a difference. Congrats! You look great white legs and all. JK. You legs look fine. Enjoy your summer,:smile:
  • kiwi_tobi
    kiwi_tobi Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look awesome!!!
  • Moonbeamlissie
    Moonbeamlissie Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!
  • angelfoodkate
    angelfoodkate Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo!!!!!! You look awesome, and even though I don't know you, I am so so proud :)
  • Scentlessapprentice
    Scentlessapprentice Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    wowzer! well done you look brilliant!
  • LimeyTart
    LimeyTart Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!
  • OttawaJeannie
    OttawaJeannie Posts: 206
    Options
    You look so great! Congrats!

Oh how I hate pics of myself from the back. LOL!
  • andreaashell
    andreaashell Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Great job!! Don't know you, but you are an inspiration...especially since those are almost the exact numbers that I am coming from/aiming for =o) Way to go!
  • suzannekatherine
    suzannekatherine Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress!

It's funny. Years ago when I was trying to loose weight and had been walking every day and then sprained my ankle very badly, I was afraid I was going to end up gaining weight or not be able to loose more. LOL. It turns out using crutches and hopping up stairs is more cardio than I was probably doing before. I don't know if you found that to be true.
  • twooliver
    twooliver Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    OMG What an inspiration you are!!!! Amazing success!!!
  • whateverdamnit
    Options
    Congrats! That's really fantastic, good on you! :)
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    great job!! You look fantastic!
  • lil_missfit
    lil_missfit Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!
  • ktc33
    ktc33 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    You look fab! Thanks for sharing, it's very motivational!
  • biznurse
    biznurse Posts: 81
    Options
    LOOK AT YOU!!!! Big Time Congrats!!!!! You paved the way for the rest of us!!
  • UpToTheChallenge
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!!!!!!!!! keep it up! You can really see the difference. Congrats!
  • lyndsloo
    lyndsloo Posts: 242
    Options
    WOW! THANK YOU GUYS! :) I feel great, even with white legs! I should take a back side picture to compare. My back side was quite scary before. :)
  • lyndsloo
    lyndsloo Posts: 242
    Options
    Awesome progress!

It's funny. Years ago when I was trying to loose weight and had been walking every day and then sprained my ankle very badly, I was afraid I was going to end up gaining weight or not be able to loose more. LOL. It turns out using crutches and hopping up stairs is more cardio than I was probably doing before. I don't know if you found that to be true.

I actually didn't use crutches. I teach first grade and thought it'd be impossible to hobble around and teach. I used an air cast and it worked just fine. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!