Size 18 to Size 8/10 - My Progress Pictures!

Options

Replies

• lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • jpalmer7384
    jpalmer7384 Posts: 23
    Options
    How tall are you?? My starting weight was also 242, I am looking to get down to 150...thanks for the inspiration!
  • Becca_007
    Becca_007 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    YEAH LYNDS!!!
    Love the pics, you look FAB!! get some sunless tanner , you will be fine, ( I love jergens natural glow, everyday lotion)
    I love ya! You look so good I want to give you a big hug!!! :bigsmile:

What She said!! :wink: Really proud of you Lynds, you've worked so hard and you look Fabulous Darlinggg!:smokin: My favorite pic IS the one of you in the long sleeved shirt with the shorts, you look adorable in them!!

Love you lots Girl... Remember it's coming....East Coast, West Coast, CornField!:laugh: :laugh: :tongue:

Big Hugs,
    Becca:smooched:
  • lyndsloo
    lyndsloo Posts: 242
    Options
    YEAH LYNDS!!!
    Love the pics, you look FAB!! get some sunless tanner , you will be fine, ( I love jergens natural glow, everyday lotion)

What She said!! :wink: Really proud of you Lynds, you've worked so hard and you look Fabulous Darlinggg!:smokin: My favorite pic IS the one of you in the long sleeved shirt with the shorts, you look adorable in them!!

Love you lots Girl... Remember it's coming....East Coast, West Coast, CornField!:laugh: :laugh: :tongue:

Big Hugs,

HAHAHAHA! WOOT WOOT.....EAST COAST REPRESENTIN' You both are truly the greatest!! Love you girls so much!
  • lyndsloo
    Options
    How tall are you?? My starting weight was also 242, I am looking to get down to 150...thanks for the inspiration!

I am 5'4"

GREAT JOB on your loss. You rock!!!
  • lyndsloo
    Options
    Congrats!!!great job, you look awesome. Any advice for someone trying to achieve the same goals??

I think the most important thing is to think of it as a lifestyle change and not a "quick fix." I love to eat yummy foods and I never say I'll never eat "x" food again. Also, PUSH YOURSELF! If you think you can run only 5 minutes, I guarantee you can actually run 10. Your brain is what weighs you down, not your body! It's my worst enemy. :)
  • Crystals422
    Crystals422 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    You look great! Wearing shorts again is one of the things I look forward to the most.
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    YEAH LYNDS!!!

Big Hugs,

HAHAHAHA! WOOT WOOT.....EAST COAST REPRESENTIN' You both are truly the greatest!! Love you girls so much!

I love you both too!!! you guys ROCK , so supportive and truely wonderful people. I wouldnt want to be on this journey without you guys!
  • tab143
    tab143 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey, how do you get all those mini goals? Where do I go on the site to do my own?
  • lyndsloo
    Options
    Wow, what a difference! Nice job! Keep moving forward!!! Your legs are fine and look firm. That's something I do not have.

You will get there. I used to have really, really muscular legs in high school and part of college. I am slowly getting back there!! :) YOU WILL TOO!
  • lyndsloo
    Options
    YEAH LYNDS!!!

Big Hugs,

I love you both too!!! you guys ROCK , so supportive and truely wonderful people. I wouldnt want to be on this journey without you guys!

I COMPLETELY AGREE!
  • stephp83
    stephp83 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Your cute! I am the same way, cant wait to wear shorts...its will prob not be til NEXT summer cuz I am still working on myself but I prob will be just as CHEESY as u are. GREAT JOB!!! Keep it up, you look good.
  • BethanieK
    BethanieK Posts: 201
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great, and have accomplished so much!
  • vpwelsh
    vpwelsh Posts: 31
    Options
    FABULOUS!
  • lyndsloo
    Options
    Your cute! I am the same way, cant wait to wear shorts...its will prob not be til NEXT summer cuz I am still working on myself but I prob will be just as CHEESY as u are. GREAT JOB!!! Keep it up, you look good.

Thanks! Shorts are a very scary thing... :)
  • lyndsloo
    Options
    Hey, how do you get all those mini goals? Where do I go on the site to do my own?

Go up to the top and click on the "Tools" tab. Then, click on "Weight Tickers." You can choose your own ticker and set it to your desired weight loss goal. Each time you lose weight you can log the amount you have lost. Hope this helps!
  • Marazene
    Marazene Posts: 97
    Options
    Wow!!!! You look amazing!!! Congratz!!!!!!!!!!!

woooooooooooooot!!

Keep up the awesome work!!!!!
  • angie_pangie
    angie_pangie Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are looking amazing!!
  • Micheller1210
    Micheller1210 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Oh! The places you will go! Your moving now! Do you have new goals in mind?
  • qoodies
    qoodies Posts: 1
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss. Im currently a size 16 and since you were a similar size. I wonder can you offer and helpful tips? Again great job !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!