Diamonds in the Rough 7 Week Challenge: Round 2 [Week 5]

Options
1235»

Replies

• starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    QUESTION OF THE DAY, Friday June 3rd:

With the weather warm and our bodies more beautiful ech week, I want to know how do YOU reward yourself during your weightloss journey that is NOT edible?

My answer is Custome Jewerly. I like to buy earring/necklace sets. I have a big ole trunk styled jewerly box that locks and has a separate box inside for traveling. I love to fill it up. I also love to buy new eye shadow and nail polish combos.

I shop at Macy's in my spear time. Seriously it's getting out of hand. I should get some sort of special discount...oh wait I already do..lol:)
  • starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    QOTD Thur. June 2

What is your greatest inspiration in your weight loss journey?

My greatest inspiration is my family~

My only inspiration at this point it to be healthy. I want to live an abundant life that includes divine health:smile:
  • jamgal789
    jamgal789 Posts: 51 Member
    Options

With the weather warm and our bodies more beautiful ech week, I want to know how do YOU reward yourself during your weightloss journey that is NOT edible?

I haven't built any rewards into my weightloss journey. I definitely have weigh milestones, but no rewards associated with them. Maybe this is a good time to start....
  • kkmark
    kkmark Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    My rewards during my weightloss journey

1. nice shoes
    2. Manicure(Never had one i guess i am worried if i get it done then will get used to it :) )

kathy
  • cshine06
    cshine06 Posts: 139 Member
    Options

LOL I really don't have one because 'i been on a plateau for over 6 months. Sad, but true. I end up getting what I want because of the effort I take to be healthier... I recently bought me a new Evo phone.... I love it too.
  • miss_jamaica
    miss_jamaica Posts: 376 Member
    Options

Jewelry! At ten pounds I got a silver ring and at twenty pounds I got a bracelet and matching earrings. I can't wait until it's time for my sapphires!
  • lydt5880
    lydt5880 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    QUESTION OF THE DAY, Thursday June 2nd:

Inspiration:
    I am totally inspired by people who have made the decision to lose weight in a healthy way not through starving themselves and pretending they don't try lol. My biggest inspiration are all the real people on here who tell of their struggles with their weight and are aiming for a fit and healthy lifestyle not just losing the inches :)

With the weather warm and our bodies more beautiful each week, I want to know how do YOU reward yourself during your weightloss journey that is NOT edible?

As i'm losing weight i feel more confident buying clothes and shopping in general as clothes don't feel tight on my lumps and bumps anymore. So if I hit my 140lbs goal by July I will be treating myself to a fabulous bikini for my family holiday.
  • KPstartingover
    KPstartingover Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    QOTD Friday - non-edible reward ---

When I hit my first 10% loss, which is in another 4 lbs or so, I am going to get a facial at a spa. I might even get a manicure/pedicure too. I also bought myself a Coach purse on super-sale (with an extra 30% off the sale price) that I am going to start using to reward myself for sticking with this journey.
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    QOTD: Thursday, June 2
    What is your greatest inspiration in your weight loss journey?

All the friends that I have made on MFP. And all of the challenges and groups that I am part of.
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    QOTD Friday - non-edible reward ---

I want to get some 5 lbs weights. I tell myself that I will invest in those after I finish round 2 of the Shred.
  • tramik31
    tramik31 Posts: 17
    Options

Since I reached my 20 pound mark I have faithfully gotten my hair done and a mani and pedi every two weeks. It makes me feel even better from head to toe. My next journey is to start buying clothes, but I have not gotten there just yet.
  • momogogo
    momogogo Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I think once I drop the rest of this weight I will have get one of my homies and do the day spa. I put my body thru a lot of working out so I need to let is relax a bit. So come on 20lbs! Get off me already!
  • kaveril422
    kaveril422 Posts: 116 Member
    Options

The smaller I get I buy one new outfit that fits perfectly, maybe once a month. Something that isn't huge and baggy and shows my developing figure.