May 30th, Starting 30 Day Shred, who's with me?

Options
124»

Replies

• treime
    treime Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I started it today. Felt silly buying it in Target, just 'cuz I'm a guy and it doesn't seem to be common for us guys to use this plan. Health is more important than worrying about embarrassment, though.

It kicked my butt more than I expected!

awesome! I think the expectations separated for guys/gals seems stupid anyway. Jillian is hard no matter who yo are, and I (for one) really wanna get a heavy bag and I know I won't be awesome at it but I think it could be good even though I am a "girl". :) Agreed, health is more important-I'm just learning that!

Good for you!
  • sweetnsassy74
    sweetnsassy74 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join this thread as I am pretty new to the site and just started 30 Day Shred June 1st. I started out with 4lb weights and thought I was going to die! Needless to say I stopped and picked up 2lb and look forward to using them in the morning.

Good Luck everyone... We CAN do this!!!
  • DollyPat
    DollyPat Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Day 6 of 30 Day Shred. Yesterday thought I was going to die... Really did not want to do it today ;-( but i did. Afterwards I was really excited that I did because I set a new record for myself. I have never done it for that many days before in a row. Would only do it for 4 days and quit. Thanks for letting me do this journey with all of you.
  • sweetnsassy74
    sweetnsassy74 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Way to go DollyPat!! Today was day 4 for me & I can't believe I did it being a Saturday. I am so proud of myself for staying committed 4 days in a row. This is a first :)
  • treime
    Options
    Sigh, so I'm working a different job this week and it is exhausting, yesterday I had softball afterwards and missed a day, today I worked till nine and it's becoming very difficult to hang out. Tomorrow I'm back on the wagon, but annoyed I couldn't do 30 straight. I made it 7 days though which is more than I ever have before.
  • RhondaDerrick40
    Options
    I would love to join in on this ! If someone could give me the details on this I would aprreciate it! I have been workingout fairly regular but we all have those days were we could use some motivation! I have struggled all my life with my weight and this time I am just determined to be healthy period it is not even a question! I love this web site! My trainer told me to come here and I can truely say it has helped a great deal.
  • treime
    Options
    I would love to join in on this ! If someone could give me the details on this I would aprreciate it! I have been workingout fairly regular but we all have those days were we could use some motivation! I have struggled all my life with my weight and this time I am just determined to be healthy period it is not even a question! I love this web site! My trainer told me to come here and I can truely say it has helped a great deal.

Sorry for being slow Rhonda, 30 Day Shred is a Jillian Michael's (of Biggest Loser fame) dvd with 3 tracks (~25 minutes each) of circuit training, with the goal of doing a work-out every day for 30 days. Each 10 day period builds from level one to two to three.