12 Wks Till Summer - 1 Wk To Go! FINAL COUNTDOWN!

Options
WOW!!! You are all kicking it into high gear for the end of the challenge. The results just keep getting better and better! Now here are the numbers you have been waiting for…

ss2.jpgss1.jpg

You are all doing a FANTASTIC job!!! We’ve got 1 week left before our final results thread! (YIKES!)

Please remember that our next challenge will start immediately after this one is over. Recruitment will start on June 9th (I’ll link the recruitment thread onto the last thread for this challenge). The first weigh-in for our next challenge will be on June 16th (the week after this one ends…so no down time). All members that have completed this challenge are guaranteed a spot for our next challenge. We’ll have 2 main sections (reducers and maintainers). The reducers would be trying to lose 6+ lbs in the 12 weeks and the maintainers would be trying to lose the last 5 (within the first couple of weeks) and then maintaining for the rest of the challenge. We’ll have fun!!

You may be wondering what the group name and challenge name will be. Drum roll please…………………

>>>>>>>>>>>> Vic’s Losers “MEAT Me at the Beach” Challenge <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Thank you to everyone who voted (I’m bad, I didn’t vote), I appreciate your input and of course your desire to want to name the group after me. You are all amazing and I’d love to meet all of you at the beach (with all of us missing a couple of pounds of meat). :wink:

The next thread I post will be our FINAL RESULTS thread which will include the following:
1) Chart of the final results
2) Banners congratulating you on which “group” you finished in (5, 10, 15, etc.)
3) Link to our new group. If you want to join us for the next round, just follow the link and put in the appropriate info (current weight and goal weight for Sept. 1st)

Let's make this last week really count. Like Chalean says, "The EFFORT you give now will be your RESULTS later." So let's give this week our best effort so we can see excellent results next week.

Replies

• newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Jami you may be wondering why your number is PINK. Just a way to tell you welcome to ONEDERLAND. :flowerforyou:

(I appologize to any of you who did not get a pink number when you reached a big milestone. I'm bad.) :embarassed:
  • Falisha13
    Falisha13 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    So excited for the next challenge!! Oh Yeah!
  • wanna_be_fit
    wanna_be_fit Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    Bump for next weigh in! Can't wait for the next challenge and I LOVE the name!
  • sugarbeans
    sugarbeans Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Congrats everyone!!!
    I'm excited for the last week and to start the new 12 week challenge that follows=)
  • Picky_nikki
    Picky_nikki Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Great chart... I can't believe 12 weeks are over right away!!
  • Jami22
    Jami22 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Thanks Vic!! Your awesome and I so expected you to take the day off! I can't wait for the next challenge!
  • jen0125
    jen0125 Posts: 53
    Options
    omg! i am this weeks biggest loser! yay! finally made it on the board! this has been awesome and cannot wait for the next challenge. way to go everyone!
  • lolabugs
    lolabugs Posts: 141
    Options
    Crap, I missed this week's weigh-in. That's ok though. It'll just be bigger for the final week!

Just in case you want to know, my weight this week is 168.8
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Crap, I missed this week's weigh-in. That's ok though. It'll just be bigger for the final week!

Just in case you want to know, my weight this week is 168.8

I'll add it so your numbers aren't messed up for next week. ;)
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Love the group name!
  • trimformecmb
    trimformecmb Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    holy moly did those weeks go by fast....
    Looking forward to another 12 with all of y ou, maybe I will be better this time.....
    Congratulations to all the "losers"
    christine
  • AScarbrough19
    AScarbrough19 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Bump....and Thanks for all the motivation!
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    What a bunch of losers! And I couldn't be more proud to be one of you!

Looking forward to out last week,and another round!
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    What a bunch of losers! And I couldn't be more proud to be one of you!

Looking forward to out last week,and another round!
  • janiscurry
    janiscurry Posts: 109
    Options
    This challenge has been wonderful. Newmeat, you have gone above and beyond on your charts and keeping us informed and motivated. Since I have met my goal weight during this challenge, I will be trying to maintain going forward (and toning) and guess I won't be participating in the next 12-week challenge. I'm going to miss you guys and will probably continue to check in on you. Good luck to everyone and keep losing!!! :flowerforyou:
  • crazybigchick
    crazybigchick Posts: 245
    Options
    I know I missed this weeks weigh-in, but after three full days of rich decadent food all in celebration of my baby sister's nuptials and that time of the month being just around the corner there was no way I was getting any where near a scale until I have had a few days to detox. Can not believe this is our last week?!? Where did the time go? So excited for another challenge!

Thanx Newmeat for keeping us going! Your amazing! Thank you thank you thank you! :bigsmile:
  • Maxylicious
    Maxylicious Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    yikes! only one week left! gotta get my *kitten* into gear and try to make my goal weigh for the challenge :explode:

@newmeat30 thanks for changing my stats on the chart, you're awesome! :heart: Also you probably answered this already, but im gonna ask anyways...:tongue:
    Once next weeks weigh in ends on the 5th, do we get a chance to weigh in again on the 9th or does it just mean that instead of getting the results on monday the 6th, we have to wait till the 9th? :huh: I hope im making sense here lol. thanks!
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Vic, thank you so much for the challenge! You have done an incredible job not only keeping track of everything, but helping to provide the motivation needed to keep going. I am so excited to immediately jump into another challenge with all of these amazing "losers"... And of course I mean it in the nicest way possible ;-)
  • stacimusmax
    stacimusmax Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    bump
  • LoveLiveLift
    LoveLiveLift Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    bump