JUNE BURN 25,000 CALORIES! CAN YOU DO IT?? PICK YOUR # !!

MZNIKKIBOO
MZNIKKIBOO Posts: 190
edited September 27 in Fitness and Exercise
HELLO ALL --- DONT WORRY YOU CAN TAKE ANY # FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL CALORIES BURNED IN MO OF JUNE...JUST SOMETHING TO AIM FOR!

PERSONALLY IM AIMING FOR 25,000 CALORIES BURNED JUNE 2011!
SO IM TAKING ON A FEW CHALLENGES FROM OTHERS POSTS & DECIDED TO MAKE MY OWN CHALLENGE.
THIS IS EXTREME BUT I BELIEVE I CAN DO THIS!

THE PLAN-
I PLEDGED TO WALK 1000 MIN OUTSIDE (4500+ CAL)
I PLEDGED TO WALK 75 MILES W. LESLIE ON WALK AWAY LBS DVD 12 MIN PER MILE (8000+ CAL)
THATS ALREADY 1/2 OF GOAL
OTHER 1/2 I AM GOING TO BE WORKING OUT AT YMCA WITH MACHINES TARGET 300-500 CAL DAY (5 DAYS WEEK)
PLUS HAVE 30 DAY SHRED & YOGA MELTDOWN COMING IN MAIL N PLAN TO DO THESE NIGHTLY!

IM PUSHING MYSELF --- I AM SUPER EXCITED --- THIS IS GOING TO BE A TEST... BUT I HAVE TO DO THIS FOR ME. I REALIZE I MIGHT NOT MEET ALL GOALS BUT THE FACT THAT IM TRYING AND PUSHING IS GOING TO BE A WONDERFUL FEELING AND IM SURE ILL GET ALOT MORE CALORIES BURNED THEN JUST TAKING IT DAY BY DAY WITH NO AIM.

Replies

• Excellent goal! I'll aim for 10,000 because I am barely exercising now, so that will push me.
  • MZNIKKIBOO
    Excellent goal! I'll aim for 10,000 because I am barely exercising now, so that will push me.

WONDERFUL!!! THATS AWESOME!! BEST OF LUCK - WE CAN DO THIS !! ALL EXERCISE IS GOOD FOR US ---TO BE HONEST 10,000 WAS MY INITIAL GOAL UNTIL I ADDED UP MY CHALLENGES AND KNEW I WAS GONNA BE DOING MORE IF I PUSH MYSELF!!
  • rgoodearl
    rgoodearl Posts: 360 Member
    Great goal !!!!

Sounds like something I'm game for !!!!
  • my goal is 11,000 because 11 is my lucky number!! :) great challenge
  • I'm going with 14,000 :drinker:
  • ChocoMary
    ChocoMary Posts: 68 Member
    I'm IN !!!!

My goal is to reach 25, 000 calories but I dare to reach 30,000 calories, I know I can do it! go, go! Summer is here, it's a great challenge! ;)
  • lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    I'm going for 18,000! 6000 above what I currently have!
  • christan04
    christan04 Posts: 31
    I haven't worked out at all since February, so I am going to start with 10,000 calories for the month of June.
  • MZNIKKIBOO
    YAY!!! SO GLAD TO HAVE YOU ALL ON BOARD! WE R GOING TO KICK SOME LBS TO THE CURB FOR SURE THIS MONTH!!
  • koukla702
    koukla702 Posts: 171
    Oohh I love this idea!!!
    I'm going to shoot for 25,000 too!

I know I can reach that! The gym has been my 2nd home lately - and I'm loving it!

p.s. you'll love the 30 day shred DVD! I just started it, on day 3.
  • ChocoMary
    ChocoMary Posts: 68 Member
    ;))
  • watermelonstarfish
    watermelonstarfish Posts: 195 Member
    I'm down for 18,000, that's 600 a day if I'm doing the math right, which will keep me in the gym everyday without living there ;) Should be about 1.5 hours a day with my stats and routines.
  • FATGIRLFANTASY
    FATGIRLFANTASY Posts: 53 Member
    Man, this is a cool challenge!! I'm gonna go with 12,000 Because its 21 backwards!!!!

Good luck to everyone!
  • azachery
    azachery Posts: 45 Member
    I'm going for the whole thing! 25,000! Why not shoot for the stars? I'm up for the challenge! Very excited!
  • JodyWoo
    JodyWoo Posts: 44 Member
    I'm setting my # at 18,000 calories to burn for June!
    That's 600 per day, and I was successful burning 15,000 in May.
  • MZNIKKIBOO
    AWESOME !! IM SO HAPPY YOU ALL ARE JOINING ME !!! HOW SHOULD WE TRACK THIS ...DAILY WEEKLY?? WOULD LIKE UPDATES ON HERE SO WE CAN ALL HAVE ONE PLACE TO GO TO SEE EACH OTHERS PROGRESS AND SHARE IDEAS WITH ROUTINES ETC TO GET SOME VARIETY IF NEEDED!
  • arielian
    arielian Posts: 200
    I'm going for 21,000! since I'm turning 21!
  • caretmier
    caretmier Posts: 66
    I am in! I want to get 20000! This 3000 more than what I have been getting!
  • MZNIKKIBOO
    JUNES ALMOST HERE! SUPER READY! LETS DO THIS!
  • caretmier
    caretmier Posts: 66
    Burned 766 today! Did my 30DS and jumped on the elliptical for about 10 minutes longer than I had planned!
This discussion has been closed.