JUNE BURN 25,000 CALORIES! CAN YOU DO IT?? PICK YOUR # !!

2»

Replies

• MZNIKKIBOO
    MZNIKKIBOO Posts: 190
    Burned 766 today! Did my 30DS and jumped on the elliptical for about 10 minutes longer than I had planned!

THATS AWESOME PUSHING YOURSELF N U WILL BE SURPRISED!! SO PROUD OF U!
  • caretmier
    caretmier Posts: 66
    Burned 801 calories today! 30DS, level 2 of the BL Bootcamp DVD, and 15 minutes on the elliptical! I also walked for about a mile but it was slow so I didnt include that!
  • MZNIKKIBOO
    awesome awesome awesome and grl even walking slow burns calories my walks at track are slow...so i log them at 2 mph (really its about 2.5 based on # of laps i complete in time) but it adds like at least another 100 im so proud of u mz lady..... hows everyone else doing so far...weekends coming up lets make time for some calories burned the next couple days!
  • MZNIKKIBOO
    HOWS IT GOING EVERYONE WE R 4 DAYS IN
    IM AT 5362 BEEN WORKEN Y BUTT OFF!
  • JodyWoo
    JodyWoo Posts: 44 Member
    Checkin in! I hope everyone is doing well on their goals. My current progress is:

June 8th:

June Calorie Burn Goal: 18,000 calories
    Total Burned in June: 5,280 calories
    Total Hours Logged in June: 17.5

My original goal was to burn 600 calories per day. To reach my goal from this point, I only need to burn 577.27 calories per day, every day for the rest of the month. I'm happy with my progress.

Hope you are all doing wonderfully!
  • Lanfear
    Lanfear Posts: 524
    Ooh, I'm up for this one. Think I'll go for 10,000 :smile:
  • MZNIKKIBOO
    great job judy! n @ lanfear great to have u!!
  • MZNIKKIBOO
    BUMP
  • OK... Check in time.... Thanks MzNikkiBoo for reminding me.... :wink:
    Everyone seems like they are doing well for this challenge - I'm proud of all of YOU!!

My current progress is:

June 18th:

My June Calorie Burn Goal: 14,000 calories
    Total Burned so far: 8415 calories

My original goal was to burn 500 calories per day. At this point, to reach my goal by the end of the month I need to burn 430 calories per day!! I CAN DO THIS!! :flowerforyou:
  • JodyWoo
    JodyWoo Posts: 44 Member
    How's everyone doing?

My goal is 18,000 calories in June.
    I've burned 13,158 so far, I'm feeling good about it! I need just over 500 per day to make it, but I want to beat my goal by a good bit. Wish me luck!
  • MZNIKKIBOO
    How's everyone doing?

My goal is 18,000 calories in June.
    I've burned 13,158 so far, I'm feeling good about it! I need just over 500 per day to make it, but I want to beat my goal by a good bit. Wish me luck!

GOOD LUCK HUN I GOT 19,555 OF MY 25,000 COMPLETE IM HOPING I MAKE IT!
  • OK... It's that time again..... :drinker:

My current progress is:

June 27th:

My June Calorie Burn Goal: 14,000 calories
    Total Burned so far: 11377 calories

Everyone is doing GREAT!! Good luck to you all as we head into the final stretch!!!!
  • Lanfear
    Lanfear Posts: 524
    Oops, just realised I have not checked into this thread!!!

Well, as of this morning I have reached my 10,000 goal - and I'm on 10,103. Whooop whoop!!!! :smile:

Good luck everyone else!!!
  • MZNIKKIBOO
    2260 TO BURN TOMORROW --- UMMM I DOUBT IT! I ONLY HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO BURN ABOUT 800-1000 (APX 2 HRS) BUT HEY EVEN THO IM NOT GONNA HIT MY 25,000 BUT THE 22,740 IM AT OF OF TONIGHT IS AMAZING ITSELF THAT I COULD MAKE IT THAT FAR!
  • MZNIKKIBOO
    23000/25000 YAY!!!
This discussion has been closed.