Replies

• mflake
    mflake Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    this sounds awesome!
  • divades
    divades Posts: 145
    Options
    Would love to join in on this. Just got done with my first 50. Remaining 150 coming shortly :)
  • Jbugfit2011
    Jbugfit2011 Posts: 105
    Options
    200 Squats Done in level 3. Have to say it got my heart rate up and a little sweat going :)
  • emariec78
    emariec78 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    200 done, barely!
  • Trinity36
    Trinity36 Posts: 26
    Options
    Done!:smile:
  • tacticalhippie
    tacticalhippie Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Done, with a 20 lb kettle bell
  • MAK_01
    MAK_01 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I'm very excited I finished the squats for today plus yesterday's crunches :smile:
    I've really lost my workout mojo lately. I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things.
  • m12brown
    m12brown Posts: 51
    Options
    200 done!
  • julesandrich
    julesandrich Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I did not do 250 BUT I did complete 75 tonight. That is a huge accomplishment for me!! Thanks for posting the challenges. I may try to complete another 25 (if my body will let me!!).
  • divades
    divades Posts: 145
    Options
    200 done! Feeling great. Looking forward to tomorrow's challenge.
  • karlamae
    karlamae Posts: 5
    Options
    200! Completed yesterday...finished the last 40 before going for a 1 mile walk! Thanks for the motivation!
  • luvs_choc8
    luvs_choc8 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Only managed to get in 150 but will sneak in the other 50 today somewhere along the way.
  • psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    got'em done but the last40 were after midnight when i got home from work. i had hoped to do them on a break at but had a crazy busy evening in the ER and no breaks were to be had. got them done eventually!!
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,946 Member
    Options
    So I'm a day late but I didn't read the post with enough time to do them yeserday and I needed a challenge so did the squats today.

Level 2
    210 squats
    Did 2 sets of 15, 2 sets of 30, 2 sets of 45, then 1 more set of 30.
    Didn't do all the sets at the same time though. Had some breaks in between some of the sets,