Anyone weigh around 220-250 lbs?? around 20-35yrs old?

Options

Replies

• GreenGablesJes
    Options
    add me if you'd like! i'm 27yrs old, i was 220 now currently 208.5 and i'm looking to get down to 130lbs!
  • stuckinarut30
    Options
    im 30, and at a 265, unfortunatly my highest. i check in to this once a day, sometimes twice. ive been batteling with my weight all my life. im hoping this positive change of food choices, and exercise will help me eventually reach my goal. keep strong :)
  • MIZZSOLO2012
    Options
    I'm 33, weighing 298,,
  • randisaucier
    randisaucier Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I am 31. I currently weigh 211, and looking to lose another 60 to 70 pounds. Would love support and motivation!
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Im 27 and started at 298 but am down to 253 now.. I want to lose another 90ish lb.. Anyone feel free to add me I looove the motivation and support!!
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and about 222 right now. I started out at 261, got down to 207 and then put some on the last few months. Trying to get going again and could really use some motivation!
  • vanessadcampanelli
    Options
    hey guysss add me ill be sure to motivate you all:) xoxo
  • jamiiiii
    jamiiiii Posts: 11
    Options
    22 years old. (5'9")
    Starting weight/highest weight - 223.2lbs (home weigh in, 2.5 weeks ago)
    Joined MFP on Monday with a weight of - 216.2lbs
    Goal weight - at least 159lb (ultimately), with a STRONG goal to be under 200 by the end of August for my birthday and anniversary.

I could definitely use some motivation, and more friends my age with the same goal.
  • rontuu
    rontuu Posts: 23
    Options
    I'm 29. Starting weight of 254 on March 15th. Current weight of 224. Anyone is welcome to add me!

CJ
  • ShrinkingStephanie
    Options
    I'm 33. Currently at 244... lost 21 pounds so far! I'm just becoming active on the boards. Would love new MFP friends to share and plan with!

Please, anyone with common or uncommon goals--Let's be friends! I love seeing everyone's progress. It's so encouraging!
  • AshinAms
    AshinAms Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I'm 37 and 227 lb!
  • krystico
    krystico Posts: 104
    Options
    I'm 33 and 215 lbs - I'd like to lose about 50-60 pounds. I'm just starting to get active on the site. More friends = more support! Let's be friends!
  • krystico
    krystico Posts: 104
    Options
    WOW! You're goals are so similar to mine!! I'm fairly new to MFP. I'm at 215 lbs and would like to be UNDER 200 by my beach vacation at the end of August. Let's be friends!
  • briabner
    briabner Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    well I am 22 and I was at 215 but currently am at 202 because of this amazing site and support system. You can add me as a friend if you want!
  • askme12
    askme12 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I'm 34 and started at 260 on here in April. I'm down to 240 now, and looking to lose at least 40 more...
  • vanessadcampanelli
    Options
    hey guysss i have 4.8lbs left to get out of the 220's !!! so happy!
  • NatashaJayne23
    Options
    I am 23 years old and weight 212lb and I deffinately need HELP!! I sometime need a major tellign off to get me back on track! I want to loose at least 14lb by the begining of Aug and would love to make a few buddies that need some help too :D xx
  • bsed18
    bsed18 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I am 30, and am making it my goal this year to become the me I haven't ever really been. I started the year out weighing 288. I am down to 250 now, and am really working hard at losing. My husband and I have scheduled a cruise vacation in September and I would absolutely love to be down another 30 pounds. I am kind of stuck in a slump and would love any advice, encournagement, and motivation! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    i'm 26, started at 282, and down to 232 =) i hit 50lbs yesterday AND 30 days of NOT smoking :bigsmile:
  • JayandBrensMommy
    JayandBrensMommy Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and 242 atm. Friend me if you like. I can use all the encouraging that i can get.